This Bulb Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bulb Packaging market.
Packaging plays a vital role in protecting products across industries throughout supply chain and shelving processes. Electronic products such as light bulbs which are delicate in nature require specific packaging that can ensure protection from damage caused from stress and shocks. Bulb packaging not only protects light bulbs from physical damages but also is useful in providing information to the customer about the product and manufacturing company. The light bulb packaging provides information such as power demand, lumen intensity, and average life in hours, energy class, efficiency class, etc. Damage resistant packaging can reduce the chances of bulb getting damage, thus improving the fill rate of the suppliers. The light bulb is prone to losing its functionality during transit or while lying on the shelf, hence packaging manufacturers are supplying bulb packaging that are damage resistant, strong and possess top grade qualities.
The light bulb packaging market is directly related to the installed capacity in the world for lighting needs. The light bulbs installed are required to be changed after completion of their life cycle thus fuelling the light bulb packaging market. The global bulb packaging market now covers only LED light bulbs and CFL as incandescent bulbs are in phase of transitioning out of the market.
Bulb Packaging Market: Dynamics
The rapid urbanization and increasing population especially in APEJ region is expected to boost the demand for lightning products. The lightning need is anticipated to grow 1.3x of its present need over the forecast period which will resultantly propel the bulb packaging market. The demand for the LED lamps is expected to increase over the forecast period due to its high efficiency which is positively influencing the light bulb packaging market. LED bulbs are expected to account for approximately half of the light bulbs over the forecast period. The increase in the consumer inclination towards e-retail has made packaging more prominent than ever before, as now consumers are ordering household products such as light bulbs. The e-retail is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period which will affect the light bulb packaging market. The need of protecting light bulbs from physical damages during the transit and containing mercury vapors released due to breakage of bulbs, have created opportunities for innovation in the light bulb packaging market. Plastic has high insulation properties, so it is used more often for packaging purposes. The stringent rules implemented by the regulatory authorities in some nation against the use of plastic may hamper the bulb packaging market. However, the increase in the use of eco-friendly material for manufacturing of paperboard and folding cartons provides opportunities for the bulb packaging market. Reusable and sustainable packaging can also provide new opportunities for the bulb packaging market.
Bulb Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
The APEJ & Latin America region is expected to dominate the bulb packaging market due to high production and consumption in the region. The APEJ accounts for one-third of the LED bulb production, while also being one of the major consumer for light bulbs.
Bulb Packaging Market: Key Players:
Some key players operating in the bulb packaging market are Global Packaging Alliance, Global Printing & Packaging Co. Pvt. Ltd, Shenzhen Kaii Packaging Product Co., Ltd, Shenzhen Green Plastic Products Co., Ltd., FORMA Structural Packaging, Shenzhen Shunbaoda Plastic MFG Co., Ltd.
The report offers an accurate evaluation of the market through detailed qualitative insights and verifiable projections about market size. The projections presented in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bulb Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bulb Packaging Market: Segmentation
Bulb packaging market can be segmented by the type of material used and by the end use.
Based on the type of material used, bulb packaging market can be segmented into:
- Eco-friendly material
- Non ecofriendly material
Based on the end use, bulb packaging market can be segmented into:
- CFL packaging
- LED packaging
- Incandescent lamp packaging
Regionally global bulb packaging market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bulb Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bulb Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bulb Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bulb Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)