This Color Concentrates market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Color Concentrates market.
Color concentrates are the pigments blended with a carrier resin. These are the compounds to facilitate the coloring of a wide variety of plastics and for various other applications. The increasing demand from end use industry such as paint, packaging, consumer goods, agriculture (such as mulch film, greenhouse & nursery films) and many others are spurring the demand for color concentrates market.
There are two major components that are very commonly need to be considered for color concentrate. Molecular weight of the carrier resin and composition are the two main components used to produce the concentrate. Color concentrates are generally add to the base resin at stages of 2 - 5 lb per 100 lb of the natural material. Therefore, assuming that the concentrate are used in right amount, the carrier polymer is generally made up from 1% to 3% or more of the final compound therefore, selection required much attention. Moreover, most of the manufacturers work closely with their clients and are focused on developing colors specific to the client’s requirements.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Color Concentrates Market: Dynamics
The growing use of aesthetics in packaging and increasing demand for plastics are spurring the demand for color concentrate market. Moreover, industrialization in emerging economies and introduction of universal carrier resins are driving demand for color concentrates market. However, increased costs due to color matching are hampering the growth of color concentrates market. Also, recycling of plastics is a major challenge for color concentrate market.
Color Concentrates Market: Segmentation
Color Concentrates Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) region is projected to register rapid growth due to the growing adoption of color concentrate in an increased scale from the end user industries. Along with this, the expansion of end use industries in China, India, Indonesia, and Thailand among others are also contributing in the growth of color concentrates market in APEJ region. In APEJ region China is estimated to be the most prominent market for color concentrates. The growth of color concentrates market in developed regions such as North America, Western Europe, and Japan is expected to be driven by the increase in the growth of end use industries such as automotive.
Over the years, color concentrate continued to have strong prospects for growth and market penetration. North America increasingly become a key center for global brand developments and innovation, making an ideal place to develop new colors and property enhancing products. The NAFTA region is seeing a significant volume of new investment both from the both new entrants and traditional major player.
Color Concentrates Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Color Concentrates Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of form, the color concentrates market can be segmented into:
On the basis of end-use industry, the color concentrates market can be segmented into:
- Consumer Goods
- Building & Construction
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the Color Concentrates market across the globe are:
- Clariant Corporation
- PolyOne Corporation
- Ampacet Corporation
- Ferro Corporation
- Breen Color Concentrates
- Colortech Inc.
- Penn Color, Inc.
- Plasticoncentrates Inc.
- Americhem Inc.
- Hudson Color Concentrates
- A. Schulman, Inc.
- Carolina Color Corporation
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Far East Plastic Colours Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Color Concentrates Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Color Concentrates Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Color Concentrates Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Color Concentrates Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.