This Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market.
Approximately 1.4 million new cases of colorectal cancer are diagnosed each year. Obtaining an early diagnosis is critical as it is currently one of the deadliest cancers, totalling more than 600,000 deaths each year. Colorectal cancer molecular diagnostics can speed up the identification of colorectal cancer to provide patients with more treatment options. Individualized and targeted treatments are reshaping the colorectal molecular diagnostics market. Molecular pathology is a key factor to personalized medicine. Increasing adoption of high throughput sequencing technologies and identification of therapeutic targets has led to the development of many colorectal molecular diagnostic tests, which are superior to the conventional colorectal cancer molecular diagnostics tests.
Positive market trends and increasing investor confidence in several key players are helping mergers and acquisition activities in the colorectal cancer molecular diagnostics market. The disruption in the global healthcare market due to political factors such as the Obama Care Act, and regulatory framework changes, and other trade barriers, are anticipated to trigger merger and acquisition activities to drive the colorectal cancer molecular diagnostics market consolidation and further intensify the market competition
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increase in research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry drive the growth of the Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market significantly. Growing automation in laboratory is another factor supporting the growth of the Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market. Ease of use of Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics, as well as accurate results is supporting the growth of the Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market. Availability of low cost alternative and high cost of instrument may hinderer the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market: Overview
Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market is anticipated to grow with a significant growth rate over the forecast period 2018-2028. Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics are used for research as well as for diagnosis. Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics generally can be categories based on the type of product, colorectal cancer molecular diagnostic Instruments, and colorectal cancer molecular diagnostic reagents & kits. Based on the end user, colorectal cancer molecular diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, diagnostic laboratories, and homecare settings.
Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market: Regional Outlook
The global Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market is segmented based on geography into eight regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Asia Pacific excluding China, and Japan, China, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold maximum market share in the global Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market owing to the increasing automation of labs in the region. The Asia Pacific Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace with the maximum CAGR over the forecast period due to strong and evolving government support towards research in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry in the region.
Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market are Dako, Gen Probe (Hologic), Cepheid, Qiagen, Roche Diagnostics, Bayer Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Grifols, Danaher Corporation, Siemens, Beckton Dickinson, Biomérieux Sa, and Sysmex Corporation.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
The global Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market is segmented by product type, technology, end user and region:
Based on product type, the global Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market is segmented into:
- Colorectal Cancer molecular diagnostic Instruments
- Colorectal Cancer molecular diagnostic Reagents & Kits
Based on technology, the global Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market is segmented into:
- Mass spectrometry
- Transcription Mediated Amplification
- Chips and microarrays
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
Based on end user, the global Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics market is segmented into:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Homecare settings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)