This Composite Cylinder market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Composite Cylinder market.
Composite cylinder has emerged are as a superb alternative for traditional metal cylinders. Composite cylinder being made of plastic material are extremely light and easy to handle in comparison with metal cylinders. The partial or full use of plastic in the manufacturing of Composite cylinder helps cooking gas suppliers and end users to leverage the physical properties of plastic & glass fiber material. Composite cylinder has high resistance against corrosion and UV light hence qualifying it as a perfect solution for gas storage. The composite cylinder is also technologically advanced over traditional cylinders due to their explosion-proof technology. The truculent body of the Composite cylinder allows end users to keep a check on the level of gas inside the vessel while using and buying without the help of any measuring instrument.
Composite Cylinder market: Market Dynamics
For regular functioning, every business or operation relies heavily on energy obtained from fossil fuels and increased usage of composite cylinders for fulfilling the energy needs are driving the growth in composite cylinders market. Preference of end users for composite cylinders due to its ease of handling and partial visibility is driving the demand in composite cylinder market. Composite cylinders being explosion proof is another important factor supporting the growth is composite cylinders market. Apart from light weight and partial visibility composite cylinders are manufactured using recyclable materials which reduce its manufacturing and maintenance cost and thus benefitting the overall value chain by reducing cost operations for businesses and other entities. Composite cylinders are also available with colorful outer casing and barcode application which can help suppliers in handling and tracking cylinders more efficiently. Some additional features available with composite cylinders such integrated chips for providing information regarding the life of the composite cylinder. However, some end users may speculate the safety regarding the use of plastic for packaging of gas as the consumers are habitual for using steel cylinders which can limit the pace of growth in composite cylinder market. Introduction of gas pipe line has eliminated the need for cylinders hence hampering composite cylinder market significantly. Over the forecast period despite all the speculations the use of composite cylinders is poised to increase in many end-use industries due to the need for gas from a portable source is pushing the consumption of composite cylinders across the globe.
Composite Cylinder market - Regional Outlook:
Regionally global composite cylinder market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
APEJ region is expected to lead the composite cylinder market over the forecast period owing to the large base of manufacturing industry. North America is expected to follow APEJ region in composite cylinder market as the region has high per capita consumption of goods. Western Europe and Eastern Europe being the mature region are expected to grow moderately over the forecast period in composite cylinder market. MEA and Latin America are expected to exhibit sluggish growth in the composite cylinder market. Japan is expected to contribute significant value share in composite cylinder market.
Composite Cylinder market - Key Players:
Some major players of the composite cylinder market are Quantum Technologies, Worthington Cylinders, Hexagon Composites, LiteSafe Cylinder, Santek Equipments Pvt Ltd, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Beijing Tianhai Industry Co., Aburi Composites, ALAMAN Gas Cylinders Manufacturing LLC, Time Technoplast, Faber Industries S.p.A., Shijiazhuang Yunhong Trade Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Qiaoyu Industrial Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Composite Cylinder Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Composite Cylinder market: Market Segmentation
Composite cylinder market is segmented by material type, product type and by end use industry
Based on the material type, composite cylinder market is segmented into:
- Carbon Fibers
- Glass Fibers
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
Based on the product type, composite cylinder market is segmented into:
- Type II
- Type III
- Type IV
Based on the end use, composite cylinder market is segmented into:
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Household Purpose
- Gas Cutting
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Composite Cylinder Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Composite Cylinder Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Composite Cylinder Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Composite Cylinder Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)