This Composite Ibcs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Composite Ibcs market.
Growing need for a non-erroneous means of cross border transportation has led to the demand for composite IBC. Not only this, containerization has also led to significantly low costs for the shipping industry. Composite IBCs are lightweight as well as space saving containers due to which they are highly preferred by the end use customers. Composite IBCs ensure non spillage of the packaged product and ensure safe transit as compared to their traditional counterparts. Budding cross trade activities across the globe has also led to increasing demand for composite IBCs. The global composite IBC market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR attributed to high demand from the industrial chemicals end use segment.
Global Composite IBCs Market: Dynamics
Large petroleum oil production and exports propels the need for bulk container packaging. Shipping costs have significantly reduced for the end users, as the number of labour personnel required for the loading and unloading process has also significantly reduced due to composite IBCs. Composite IBCs are non-corrosive in nature which makes them ideal for the transportation of almost all types of products, thus catering to a large base of end users which further spurs the demand of the global composite IBC market. Growing preference for the flexible intermediate bulk container is a major factor restraining the growth of the global composite IBC market. Moreover, escalation in the raw material prices has led to significantly high cost of composite IBCs, thus hampering the market growth. Use of composite IBCs for dry bulk shipping is likely to create new opportunities of growth for the global composite IBC market. Use of bio based raw materials for the production of composite IBC is a key trend prevailing in the global composite IBC market.
Global Composite IBCs Market: Segmentation
The global composite IBC market is segmented on the basis of material type, end use, technology, capacity, and region. On the basis of material type, the global composite IBC market is segmented into plastics, aluminium, carbon steel, and galvanized iron. Plastic accounts for a major market share in the global composite IBC market. On the basis of end use, the global composite IBC market is segmented into Industrial chemicals, paints, inks & dyes, food & beverages, building & construction, and pharmaceuticals. Industrial chemicals is the major end user of composite IBC for the safe transportation of hazardous chemicals. On the basis of technology, the global composite IBC market is segmented into aseptic and non-aseptic technology. On the basis of capacity, the global composite IBC market is segmented into 180-250 gallons, 250-300 gallons, 300-350 gallons, and above 350 gallons.
Global Composite IBCs Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global Composite IBC market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is currently leading the global composite IBC market due to high exports and imports in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to gain rapid traction during the forecast period due to rapid industrialization and rising cross border activities in the region. The European composite IBC market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period due to hampered cross border trade in certain regions attributed to strict government regulations. Middle East & Africa composite IBC market is expected to grow due to burgeoning demand from the building & construction end use industry. Latin America composite IBC market is anticipated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Global Composite IBCs Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global composite IBC market are Greif Inc., Snyder Industries, Inc., Hoover Ferguson Group, Inc., Time Technoplast Ltd., Mauser Group B.V., Composite Containers, LLC, and Pacific Container Systems.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Composite Ibcs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Composite IBCs Market: Segmentation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Composite Ibcs Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Composite Ibcs Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Composite Ibcs Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Composite Ibcs Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)