This Confectionery Fats market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Confectionery Fats market.
Confectionery Fats Market Outlook
Confectionery fats are the special types of fats that are available in the market for improving the texture, taste, and functionality of the confectionery. The confectionery fats are available in solid as well as liquid form depending upon the function and the type of confectionery it is being used in. As the function of the confectionery fats is varied, the manufacturers of confectionery fats have customized a solution for all of the functions and have a range of products for use in the confectionery industry. The manufacturers have also heightened product launches with better features and different sources. This is in respect to the demands of the consumers and the changing trends in the confectionery industry. Also, the competition among the manufacturers of confectionery fats is high which has pushed them to launch new products to increase their consumer base and hold their interest.
Demand for Quality Confectionery with No Trans-Fat is increasing the Demand of the Confectionery Fats Market
The confectionery fats are manufactured using animal fat as a source or by using vegetable oil. The animal fats contain a lot of saturated fat whereas the vegetable oil sourced confectionery fat contain less or no trans-fat depending upon the production process. Thus, confectionery fats sourced from vegetable oil are in high demand due to the rising number of health-conscious consumers and the changing regulations for trans-fat in food products. Also, the quality and taste of products have become important for the consumers but at the same time, the demand for economic products remain. Thus, the manufacturers of confectionery have shifted to economic options such as confectionery fats from expensive options. Confectionery fats are prepared for specific functions with a lot of research and thus provide an economic as well as quality option for the confectionery manufacturers.
Confectionery Fats Market: Regional Analysis
The demand for confectionery fats is high in Europe and North America. This is due to a large number of companies that are manufacturing toffies, chocolates, and candies. Also, the manufacturers are technologically advanced and are very well aware of the recent developments in the industry. In North America, the demand for confectionery fats made from vegetable oil and having no trans-fat is high. This is due to the consumer demand for clean label and zero trans-fat is higher and thus theconfectionery manufacturers are opting for the same. The demand for organic confectionery is also high in regions such as Europe, North America and in the Middle and Africa. The demand for confectionery fats is expected to increase in the upcoming years in South Asia and East Asia. This is due to rising disposable income, increasing middle-class population, urbanization and the people adopting the western culture. The number of confectionery manufacturers is also increasing in these regions.
Confectionery Fats Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the confectionery fats market are -
- Cargill Inc.
- AAK AB
- Wilmar International
- 3F Industries
- Bunge Loders Croklaan
- Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc.
- Epogee LLC
- EFKO Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the confectionery fats market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Confectionery Fats Market Segments
- Confectionery Fats Market Dynamics
- Confectionery Fats Market Size
- Confectionery Fats Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Confectionery Fats Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Confectionery Fats Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Confectionery Fats
- Value Chain Analysis of the Confectionery Fats Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Confectionery Fats Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Confectionery Fats Market: Segmentation
The confectionery fats market can be segmented based on nature, form, source, function and sales channel.
Based on nature, the confectionery fats market can be segmented as :
Based on form, the confectionery fats market can be segmented as :
Based on the source, the confectionery fats market can be segmented as :
- Vegetable Oil
- Refined Palm Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Cottonseed Oil
- Animal Fat
Based on function, the confectionery fats market can be segmented as -
- Hard Candy
Based on the sales channel, the confectionery fats market can be segmented as -
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- F&B Specialty Stores
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Online Retailers
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Confectionery Fats Market
- Competitive landscape for Confectionery Fats Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Confectionery Fats Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Confectionery Fats Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Confectionery Fats Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Confectionery Fats Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)