Confectionery Ingredients Market:Key Players
This Confectionery Ingredients market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Confectionery Ingredients market.
Confectionery is related to food products which are also known as candies, toffees, lollipops, cotton candy and other sweet items. The confectionery is basically categories into two types namely bakers confectionery and sugar confectionery. Bakers include cakes, sweet pastries, and others. Sugar confectionery includes chocolates, sweetmeats, chewing gum, and many more. To produce confectionery products, various ingredients are used which can be naturally or synthetically sourced. Confectionery products are also produced with whey ingredients such as lactose and whey powder. The lactose has a distinct property that provides various functional benefits in confectionery products. Whey powder helps in reducing sugar, proteins, and replace other milk products. Other confectionery ingredients include sucrose, glucose, water, syrup, skimmed milk, icing sugar and much more. According to WILD Flavors, Inc., globally the confectionery ingredients manufacturers are aggressively inclined towards natural sources which is increased from 5.5% to 12% of total sugar and gums confectionery products launched during 2006 to 2010. According to Kalsec Inc., 80% of the parents prefer naturally source confectionery products over synthetic colors.
Confectionery Ingredients Market:Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Confectionery Ingredients Market:Segmentation
The confectionery ingredients market has been classified on the basis of types of ingredient, application, form, and source.
Confectionery Ingredients Market:Overview
Based on the type of ingredients, cocoa & chocolate is the most lucrative segment among others owing to higher consumption of these ingredients in diverse industries and benefits associated with chocolates includes antioxidants present in cocoa which increase the level of good cholesterol or HDL. Cocoa & chocolate products are the sources of flavonoids intake which can improve blood vessel and reduce the risk of heart-related disease. Most of the customers are inclining towards natural color products owing to health consciousness and increased awareness of effects of artificial color flavors. Moreover, natural colors are appropriate for the wide range of confectionery products such as gummies, hard candies, panned candies, tablets, and gums. According to global new product, the consumption of natural color are growing globally.
Confectionery Ingredients Market: Region-wise Outlook
Key players of Confectionery Ingredients market are Cargill, Incorporated, Olam International, Barry Callebaut, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Concord Foods Inc., Tate & Lyle PLC, AarhusKarlshamn and DuPont.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology, material and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Confectionery Ingredients Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on types of ingredients, the confectionery ingredients market is segmented into the following:
- Cocoa & Chocolate
- Starches & Derivatives
- Oil & Shortenings
- Dairy Ingredient
Based on application, the confectionery ingredients market is segmented into the following:
- Hard Candies
- Caramels & Chewies
- Aerated Confectionery
Based on form, the Confectionery Ingredients market is segmented into the following:
Based on sources, the Confectionery Ingredients market is segmented into the following:
Depending on geographic region, confectionery ingredients market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominates the confectionery ingredients market followed by Europe, owing to high consumption of confectionery products, health lifestyle, and use of natural ingredients products. Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa hold huge potential and shows substantial growth owing to rising demand for natural ingredients for healthy lifestyle, increasing disposable income, growing urbanization and escalation in consumption of confectionery products in these regions.
Confectionery Ingredients Market:Key Players
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Confectionery Ingredients Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Confectionery Ingredients Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Confectionery Ingredients Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Confectionery Ingredients Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)