This Organic Cocoa market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Organic Cocoa market.
Cocoa is one of the most widely used raw materials in the food and beverage industry. It’s a rich source of polyphenol, an antioxidant that helps lower blood pressure and prevents inflammation. Cocoa is the only material used in the production of dark chocolates. Reports have shown that the consumption of chocolates has many health benefits attributed to it. Chocolates help lower heart diseases and provide some nutritional content needed for the growth and development of the body.
The rising awareness among consumers of the health benefits of chocolate consumption is the main force fueling the growth of the organic cocoa market globally. Cocoa finds application in the pharmaceutical industry to do its antibacterial and anti-enzymatic properties, enhancing oral health. Increasing demand for coca from the food and beverage industry is slated to propel the industry over the forecast period. Besides, the increasing application of cocoa in other end-user sectors, such as the cosmetic industry and pharmaceutical industry, is projected to foster the industry’s growth during the forecast period. The global organic cocoa market is expected to record a healthy CAGR over the foreseeable period.
Organic Cocoa Market Growth Driven by Broader Shift toward Healthy
The demand for organic coca is increasing exponentially as consumers’ population is growing significantly. Developing nations such as China, Korea, India, and Japan with emerging economies are increasing the disposable income of individuals, which will augment the demand for cocoa products globally.
Consumers’ preference for quality products with high nutritional value is a strong force in improving cocoa sales. The food and beverage industry is augmenting the demand for cocoa since it is the primary product used in the production of chocolate. Consumers’ positive perception regarding the consumption of chocolate fosters the rise in demand for cocoa from the food and beverage industry.
Furthermore, the diversity in the application of cocoa in several end-user sectors is expected to fuel the growth of the organic cocoa market. The pharmaceutical industry employs cocoa services in the production of dental products needed to enhance oral health. The personal care industry also uses organic cocoa to manufacture skincare products because of consumers’ increasing demand for skincare products processed with natural ingredients. Increasing manufacturers’ focus on new products that will attract consumers towards the consumption of organic cocoa products is slated to accelerate the growth of the industry during the forecast period.
Organic Cocoa Market: Region-wise Analysis
North America will dominate the global organic cocoa market due to the growing population size of individuals consuming cocoa products. The United States is the primary market for organic cocoa in North America. The US is expected to generate about half of the total revenue incurred during the forecast period and aftermath. Besides, the growing demand for cocoa in cosmetics and personal care products is expected to fuel organic cocoa market growth. The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market due to the rise in demand for cocoa from the food and beverage industry. Furthermore, consumers’ changing lifestyles and increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of cocoa are projected to augment the demand for organic cocoa globally. Other regions are anticipated to record steady growth during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for organic products from the personal care industry.
Organic Cocoa Market: Competitive Landscape
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Cargill Incorporated
- Tradin Organic Agriculture B.V.
- Ciranda, Blommer Chocolate Company
- Artisan Confections Company
- PASCHA Company
- InterNatural Foods LLC
- Wilmor Publishing Corp.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Organic Cocoa Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Organic Cocoa Market Segment Analysis
The global organic cocoa market can be segmented on the following basis:
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa Liquor
- Cocoa Powder
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Dairy & Frozen Foods
- Sweet & Savory Snacks
- Dips. Sauces and Dressing
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Organic Cocoa Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Organic Cocoa Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Organic Cocoa Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Organic Cocoa Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)