ORGANIC SALAD DRESSING MARKET - KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The organic salad dressing market will exhibit a CAGR of 5.4% between 2020 and 2030
- Regionally, North America emerged as a key market for organic salad dressing
- Europe and Asia Pacific will remain steady as key markets for organic salad dressing
- The increasing willingness to spend a little extra on healthy food and condiments among customers will boost growth
- Food service category is expected to remain dominant in terms of application
KEY FACTORS SHAPING THE ORGANIC SALAD DRESSING MARKET
Growing Demand of Organic Salad Dressing in Food Industry
Rapid onset of dining out culture has led to growth in the number of cafes and restaurants across developed and developing economies of the globe, which is contributing to the growth of the global organic salad dressing market. The increasing efforts of food product manufacturers to develop all-natural and organic salad dressing for health-conscious consumers is driving the demand.
Furthermore, rising inclination for continental cuisines, where organic salad dressing is used exhaustively, is projected to fuel demand for organic salad dressing during the forecast years.
Innovations in the Oil-Based Salad Dressings Segment is Projected to Enable Growth
The salad dressings based on oil show greater volume growth over reduced fat dressings and dressings based on creams. The market is expected to see high demand for dressings based on cultural flavour. The integration of flavour developments with higher-end additives has paved the way for salad dressings based on oil that will fuel value-driven growth over the forecast period.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
ORGANIC SALAD DRESSING MARKET - STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
- Kraft Heinz has collaborated with the Food Network to launch a range of salad dressings, meal kits and cooking sauces. The new product line called Food Network Kitchen Inspirations is aimed at encouraging customers to play in their home kitchens with global flavours.
- International players focus on new product creation and advances in packaging to fuel sales growth.
- Base year considered 2020
- Actual estimates/Historical data - 2014 – 2018
- Forecast period - 2020 – 2030
- Market Value in 2020 - US$ 1436 Mn
- Segments covered - Form, Application, Function and Region
- Regions covered - North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA
- Key Players - Dr. Oetker, Kraft Heinz, McCormick, Unilever, American Garden, Annie's Homegrown, Cibona, Duke’s, Hidden Valley, Ken's Foods, Kenko Mayonnaise, Mrs. Bector's Cremica, Newman's Own, Oasis Foods Company, Remia, Stokes Sauces, Tina, Pinnacle Foods.
Demand for Vinaigrettes Dressings to Surge
Vinaigrette dressings are eaten with a wide range of salads and are widely accepted as a sauce that can improve salad flavour. The market for vinaigrette dressings is growing, as they can enhance the taste of cuisines and specific dishes. Increasing demand for vinaigrettes in hotels and restaurants will drive the salad dressing market in the coming years.
North America is projected to Account for Largest Share in the Market
North America accounted for the largest share in the organic salad dressing market due to the increasing demand for nutritious foods. In Europe, the market is expected to gain from the rising focus on healthy lifestyle among consumers.
In addition to this, the demand for convenient packaging and new flavours is on the rise in Europe, which will enable growth in the organic salad dressings market. The expansion of tourism industry will further give impetus to the market.
Rising Health Awareness and Preference for Organic Products Aiding Growth
Rising health awareness is driving consumer interest in favour of plant-based diets that not only aid weight control but include the essential fibres and nutrients. Organic salad dressing is an excellent choice for people aiming at weight loss.
The organic salad dressing market is seeing rapid growth, primarily in terms of the adoption of natural and organic ingredients that help to control weight and regulate blood pressure and offer other health benefits.
How Growth will Unfold
Concerns regarding health and obesity have contributed to the increasing demand for healthy food items such as salads and are projected to have a positive effect on the organic salad dressing industry. The market is expected to expand as demand for convenience, nutritious and ready-to-eat food items increases. Organic salad dressings improve food taste and will serve as another market driver.
Increasing progress in the foodservice industry combined with growing competition and customer awareness, market growth is likely to intensify. Furthermore, appealing packaging combined with product innovation are expected to set future market growth.
ORGANIC SALAD DRESSING MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Organic Salad Dressings Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Ranch dressing
- Caesar dressing
- Blue cheese dressing
- Thousand island dressing
- Other creamy dressing
- Cream-based salad dressings
- Oil-based salad dressings
- Reduced-fat salad dressings
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Retailers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa