This Confectionery Coating market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Confectionery Coating market.
Confectionery Coating: Market Outlook
Confectionery coating is an ingredient that is used as a substitute for real chocolate in the confectionery products. It is also known as compound coating or candy wafers. In confectionery coating a vegetable fat usually palm kernel oil is used to replace the cocoa butter that is found in genuine chocolate. Confectionery coatings or candy wafers serves many functions in the confectionery products such as glazing agent, color enhancer, flavoring agent, polishing agent, and fortifying agent. Confectionery coatings are widely used as a fortifying agent in confectionery products nowadays. The demand for confectionery coating is also increasing owing to its flavoring function in the confectionery products. As chocolate has become a very common flavor in the confectionery products, consumers are opting other flavors such as berry and yoghurt. The flavor varieties of confectionery coatings is the key driving factor for the growth of the market. Confectionery coating manufacturers are also focusing on the new flavor varieties as a specialty offering; specialty tags are enabling manufacturers to add up the value of the confection products.
Benefits of Confectionery Coatings over Real Chocolate
Confectionery coatings are used for different functions in the confectionery products. Confectionery coatings are used as glazing and polishing agent in the confectionery products. Confectionery coatings are easy to use for drizzling and painting inside a candy mold. Real chocolates are not suitable for this function as it becomes too thick when melt. Also, confectionery coating has easier workability, and the finished products look professional whenever using confectionery coatings while real chocolate finished piece look whitish-grey and streaky after it set-up.
Global Confectionery Coating: Key Players
Some of the key manufacturers and traders operating their business in the global confectionery coating market are LorAnn Oils, Soyuzsnab, Group of Companies, Capol LLC, Norevo GmbH, Blommer Chocolate Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc., Alvas Group and Bunge Loders Croklaan Sweetdreams Limited, Kauffman's Fruit Farm & Market, Barry Callebaut AG, CK Products, Clasen Quality Coatings, Inc., The Warrell Corporation, Rascal Confectionery Ltd., Thew Arnott & Co Ltd, and Fancy Flours. The demand for confectionery coating is growing at a rapid pace, various industrialists are focusing on the confectionery coating market.
Opportunities for Confectionery Coating Market Participants:
The increasing consumption of sugar confection products has increased the demand for confectionery coatings. Also, the increasing number of food industries such as bakery and confectionery is expected to generate huge demand for confectionery coating in the forecast period. The demand for free-from foods is increasing globally, mostly in urban areas. People are demanding clean label, GMO-free, gluten-free, and other free-from food. Hence various companies are launching their products by giving clean label and free-from tags. The new players who want to invest in the confectionery coating market could launch the clean label and free-from confectionery coatings in the urban areas. Big players are launching their products by clean label tag. For instance, in 2017, Cargill incorporated has launched a range of clean label coating and fillings for confection products. Also, the demand for vegan products is growing at a rapid pace; consumers are inclined towards vegan products. By considering this, various manufacturers are launching their products targeting the vegan population. For instance, a confectionery ingredient manufacturer Thew Arnott & Co Ltd., launched a confectionery coating-zein-based food glazing, especially targeted vegan population. In addition, the Health consciousness among the consumers is increasing globally, which has a significant impact on the confectionery coating market. Consumers are demanding organic products. Hence, new and existing market players could focus on organic products. Few manufacturers are offering organic confectionery coatings, such as Capoll LLC, is offering gum acacia-based organic confectionery coatings. Hence, other manufacturer and new entrants could focus on the organic confectionery coatings as the demand for organic products is increasing widely mostly in America and Europe.
The confectionery coating market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the confectionery coating market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, form, flavor, and product type.
The Study is a Source of Reliable Data on:
- Confectionery coating market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The Regional Analysis for Confectionery Coating Covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The confectionery coating market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report for confectionery coating also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the confectionery coating market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Confectionery Coating Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Confectionery Coating: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, global confectionery coating market can be segmented as:-
- Organic Confectionery Coating
- Conventional Confectionery Coating
On the basis of form, global confectionery coating market can be segmented as:-
On the basis of flavor, global confectionery coating market can be segmented as:-
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Others (Spice, Nut Butter)
On the basis of product type, global confectionery coating market can be segmented as:-
- Biscuits & Cookies
- Dried Fruits & Nuts
- Soft Candies
Highlights of the Confectionery Coating market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the for confectionery coating market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players for confectionery coating market
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets for confectionery coating market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the confectionery coating market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Confectionery coating market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Confectionery Coating Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Confectionery Coating Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Confectionery Coating Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Confectionery Coating Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)