This Edible Oil Cans market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Edible Oil Cans market.
Edible Oil Cans Market: An Overview
Edible oil packaging is considered vital as it plays a critical role in preserving the quality of oil. Edible oil cans are usually used for household applications. Edible oil cans also provide protection against light, moisture, oxygen and various other contaminants. Materials for edible oil cans is chosen such that it does not react with the oil filled and are less prone to corrosion. Metal cans have to meet packaging requirements and need to have specific characteristics such as strength, inertness and dispensing features to be used as edible oil cans. Metal edible oil cans are up to 100% recyclable without much loss in strength and hence are known to have less impact on the environment.
Edible Oil Cans Market: Dynamics
Edible oil cans are gaining traction among the manufacturers as they are easy to handle which makes them suitable for retail packaging. Manufacturers produce edible oil cans out of metals as well as plastic. Plastic edible oil cans need to be discarded after 1-2 uses while metal edible oil cans can be used multiple times. Different oils have different viscosities and hence require different materials for their packaging. With the increase in consumption of premium oils in developed as well as developing market in the retail sector, the demand for edible oil cans is expected to rise during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Although, a recent trend which has been observed in the edible oil cans market is shift from tin and steel cans towards plastic cans. In order to stand out with their packaging, the manufacturers tend to go for visually appealing packaging formats. Plastic edible oil cans provide aesthetic appeal to the product, which results in increased shelf visibility and hence increased sales. Among the various plastics, HDPE and PET are used most for manufacturing of edible oil cans.
However, a variety of other packaging formats are available for retail packaging such as bottles and pouches. Manufacturers are opting for newer and more convenient packaging formats such as bag in boxes. They offer spill and leakage free user friendly packaging. This might hamper the demand for edible oil cans during the forecast period.
Edible Oil Cans Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global edible oil cans market has been divided in seven key regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excl. Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Japan. The consumption of edible oil is higher in the countries of Asia Pacific excl. Japan, such as China and India. India is one of the largest producers and consumers of edible oil in the world. So the demand for edible oil packaging solutions is higher in the region, this demand is expected to escalate during the forecast period which will result in increased sales of edible oil cans in the region. North America market is expected to be another lucrative region for edible oil cans market owing to high consumption of premium oils in the region.
Edible Oil Cans Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global edible oil cans market are Sidel S.A., Western Cans Pvt. Ltd., Parekhplast India Limited, Kian Joo Can Factory Berhad, Yee Lee Corporation Bhd group, Daeryuk Can Co., Ltd., Koogan Plastics (Pty) Ltd, Johore Tin Berhad (JTB). Many local and unorganized players are expected to contribute to the global edible oil cans market during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global edible oil cans market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with edible oil cans market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on edible oil cans market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Edible Oil Cans Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Edible Oil Cans Market: Segmentation
Globally, the edible oil cans market has been segmented by material type, product type and capacity.
On the basis of material type, the global edible oil cans market has been segmented as follows
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Poly Vinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
On the basis of product type, the global edible oil cans market has been segmented follows
- Jerry cans
- Tinplate cans
On the basis of capacity, the global edible oil cans market has been segmented as follows
- Less than 5 Liters
- 5-10 Liters
- 10-20 Liters
- 20 Liters and above
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing edible oil cans market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth edible oil cans market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected edible oil cans market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in edible oil cans market
- Competitive landscape of the edible oil cans market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on edible oil cans market performance
- Must-have information for edible oil cans market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Edible Oil Cans Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Edible Oil Cans Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Edible Oil Cans Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Edible Oil Cans Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)