This Eye Tracking Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Eye Tracking Solutions market.
Eye tracking solution is a sensor based technology used to track the movement of the eyes. The eye tracking solution helps to gain insights on blinking frequency, reaction of pupil and the gazing location of a person. Eye tracking solutions obtain eye tracking with the help of sensors and infrared projectors. The projector projects infrared light towards the eyes, and then the reflected light is detected by the sensor which helps to determine the gaze location. The researchers use this eye tracking data about fixations and movements of eyes to measure stimuli induced visual responses, compare group behavior and to assess attentional processes. Moreover, many consumer brands uses eye tracking solutions to better understand product performance and consumer behavior by measuring visual attention of customers towards package design, product advertisements, branding and placement of the products.
Eye Tracking Solutions Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing application of eye tracking solutions in various industry verticals is driving the growth of the market
Eye tracking solutions can be integrated with input devices such as keyboard, touchpad and others, thus it helps the user to control the computer system with eyes, instead of the physical use of keyboard or mouse. Hence the eye tracking solution helps individual with physical or cognitive disabilities, to enhance the user machine interface. Thus it is one of the significant factors driving the growth of the eye tracking solutions market over the forecast period. In addition, the eye tracking solutions are also incorporated in automotive systems. Many car manufacturers are incorporating the eye tracking solutions in order to improve drivability and to leverage the safety measures. Thus increasing usage of eye tracking solutions in automotive industry is also anticipated to fuel the growth of the market.
Decreasing price range and improvements in technology are anticipated to propel the growth of the eye tracking solutions market
Eye tracking solutions are also used to understand player’s performance by tracking the links between gaze, focus, hand-eye coordination, visual search strategies and trajectory estimations during a game. Thus eye tracking solution is a powerful tool for coached or trainers as it helps to improve training or optimize performance of players. Thus this factor is also estimated to boost the growth of the eye tracking solutions market. Furthermore the eye tracking solutions are easy to setup, as the user can simply attach the tracker with the system by using cables and adjusting the angle of tracker and start calibrating. Hence the features such as ease of usage and simple set up are also contributing towards the growth of the eye tracking solutions market.
Eye tracking solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players in eye tracking solutions market are Tobii AB, Interactive Video Productions, LLC, iMotions, Inc. and others.
Following are some key strategies and developments in the global eye tracking solutions market:
- In May 2019, Tobii AB announced about opening a new office in Santiago, Chile. With this expansion in Latin America Tobii AB started providing eye tracking solutions to the local sales offices and moreover, it is also offering research consultancy services in this region.
Eye tracking solutions Market: Regional overview
Geographically, majority of the eye tracking solutions providers are headquartered in Western Europe and North America. Thus, North America and Western Europe combined are anticipated to hold a significant percent of the global eye tracking solutions market. Moreover, many countries in the Asia Pacific region are expected to be a huge potential for eye tracking solutions market.
The eye tracking solutions market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Eye tracking solutions Market Segments
- Eye tracking solutions Market Dynamics
- Eye tracking solutions Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Eye Tracking Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Eye tracking solutions Market: Segmentation
The eye tracking solutions market has been segmented on the basis of type, component, application and region.
The market is segmented on the basis of component:
The market is segmented on the basis of application:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Eye Tracking Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Eye Tracking Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Eye Tracking Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Eye Tracking Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.