TOP 3 FACTORS SHAPING THE FREQUENCY COUNTER MARKET
- Rising Investments in Telecommunication Infrastructure
The telecommunication industry ranks among one of the fastest growing sectors, which is a key factor extrapolating high investment scope in this sector. Public companies, as well as governments of several countries, are heavily investing in the telecommunication infrastructure for breakthrough advancements best-suited to modern communication standards.
This, in turn, is likely to set an optimistic tone for the frequency counter market through 2027. As per the analysis by FMI, this is expected to remain one of the key factors driving the demand for frequency counters worldwide.
- Consumer Transition Towards Benchtop Frequency Counters
Benchtop frequency counters are gaining immense traction, which demonstrates a crucial consumer trend in the frequency counter market scape. Leading market players, such as Schneider Electric, Anritsu, Keysight Technologies, and Rohde & Schwarz, are investing in the commercialisation of their cutting-edge models of benchtop frequency counters in an effort to raise the reliability compliance.
This, in turn, will translate into a massive influx of benchtop frequency counter verities, thereby boosting growth of overall frequency counter market.
- Unprecedented Rise of Digitization and Automation
Unparalleled growth in digitalisation is estimated to provide a fillip to the growth of frequency counter market during the forecast period. Ever-increasing need for seamless data analysis and monitoring with wireless technology is likely to foster the demand for frequency counters, thereby spurring the global market revenues. In addition, rising investments for the development of autonomous vehicles is also expected to boost growth of frequency counter market through 2027.
FREQUENCY COUNTER MARKET STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
- The global frequency counter market represents a moderately consolidated competition landscape, wherein prominent companies hold a revenue share of more than 60%.
- Top companies in the frequency counter market include Schneider Electric, Anritsu, Keysight Technologies, Rohde & Schwarz, B&K Precision Corporation, and Crompton Instruments, among others.
- While most of the key market players are strategically focusing on the Western Europe and North America markets, the report unveils that technological developments will be an important developmental strategy of the leading companies.
- Leading players in the frequency counter market are also capitalizing on rising demand for benchtop variants and counters operating via reciprocal counting method. In addition, competitive pricing will remain a strong differentiation strategy of these companies to boost customer retention.
- Important players in the ecosystem of the frequency counter market are Fluke, Berkeley Nucleonics Corp, OMRON Corporation, Simpson Electric, National Instruments, Stanford Research Systems, ISKRA, HAMEG Instruments GmbH, and Shijiazhuang Suin Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Japanese manufacturers, such as Yokogawa Electric and Anritsu, have been substantially contributing to the revenue growth of frequency counter market.
Frequency Counter– Digitization Sets the Pace of Growth
Sheer proliferation of digitization continues to bring in major reforms in the deployment scenario of frequency counter. Over-the-top demand for data analysis and data monitoring using wireless technologies is setting up a buyout tone for frequency counter landscape in future. Future Market Insights’ new perspective offers an all-inclusive evaluation on how the frequency counter market will evolve in the coming years.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Frequency Counter Sales Set for Uphill Growth, Industry 4.0 Underpins Gains
Frequency counter sales market is set for a persistent growth during the assessment period. Market growth will be driven by the unbaiting adoption of LTE technologies, which is encouraging industry operators to embrace advanced measuring devices. Furthermore, unparalleled accuracy and superior precision is driving adoption of frequency counters across umpteen applications associated with radio frequency engineering.
Embedded Frequency Counter to Witness End User Bias
Though rate counter will continue being a highly-preferred type in 2019, sales of embedded frequency counter are estimated to gather significant momentum by the end of 2027. Speed, precision, and quality, which are highly-valued by end users to ensure seamless detection of faulty devices, rank among the key selling points of embedded frequency counters.
How Growth will Unfold
Telecommunication will maintain its lead over other end users in terms of adoption of frequency counter in 2019. However, aerospace will register exponential growth and will create enormous opportunities for the market players to generate significant revenues over the forecast timeline.
FREQUENCY COUNTER MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Frequency Counter market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader
By Equipment Type
- Amp-Clamp Adapters
- Rate Counters
- Totalizer Counters
- Dual Counters
- Embedded Frequency Counters
By Equipment Type
- Direct Counting
- Reciprocal Counting
By End Use
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa