This Global Soluble Corn Fibre market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Soluble Corn Fibre market.
Soluble corn fibres are healthy fibres that are used as ingredients in a large number of food items and beverages. It falls under the category of functional fibre or prebiotic ingredient. An emerging market for prebiotics translates into a potential market for soluble corn fibre ingredients. These are short-chain fatty acids stable with many food ingredients. With growth in processed foods industry, the demand for dietary fibres is increasing across the food industry. Soluble corn fibre can be easily incorporated in confectionery items, bakery products, sauces, cereal bars, chocolate bars, cold beverages and soups. These fibres are generally added in food or beverages to boost their fibre content without sacrificing taste or texture.
Soluble corn fibre fortified foods in routine dietary intake are beneficial in preventing risks of coronary heart disease, prediabetes, stroke, hypertension, obesity, type 2 diabetes and certain gastrointestinal disorders among others. The use of soluble corn fibre products is significant in producing fortified foods. In addition, its application develops low viscosity in beverages, much required by the manufacturers. These fibres are potentially substituting insulin in a range of bakery applications due to its positive health attributes and process stability (heat, pH, etc.).
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The soluble corn fibre market can be segmented on the basis of its application as food & beverages, nutraceuticals and clinical nutrition, animal nutrition and others. It can also be classified on the basis of end-user usage pattern of soluble corn fibre into breakfast, lunch, dinner and on-the-go eating. One of the major advantages of soluble corn fibre is, it can be used as low-calorie fillings in a range of food items, specially baked goods and confectionery. In addition, there is a growing demand for soluble corn fibres in frozen entrees such as pasta and tortillas in packaged food industry. Regionally, the market can be divided into Asia-Pacific, North America (the U.S., Canada and Mexico), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and North Africa, and Rest of the World (Latin America and South Africa).
There is an increasing trend towards “good source of fibre” and “high fibre” labelled foods. Thus, food companies such as Cargill Inc., ConAgra Foods, Inc., Nestle S.A and others are increasingly incorporating such soluble fibres in their products to attract retail consumers. Some of the most talked about new product launches in the category of soluble corn fibres include Promitor Soluble Corn Fibre by Tate & Lyle and Nutriose FM06 by Roquette Frères S.A. Some of the strategies that companies follow are strategic alliances with food processors, diversification and new product launches. Food expositions are the best platforms to showcase new products in ingredients category, for most of the downstream industry players tend to seek ingredients suitable for their products at such exhibitions.
The growing demand for nutritive foods along with innovation in fibre technology has attracted the attention of large manufacturers towards soluble corn fibre as a dietary ingredient. It is used in functional foods and beverages to increase their nutritive value and for transparent labelling. Major FMCG companies such as Kellogg's, The Quaker Oats Company, Nestle S.A, and Danone are potential customers for these fibres. These companies invest huge amounts in manufacturing healthy fibre-based products for breakfast and on-the-go eating for health conscious consumers.
The major players/manufacturers are Roquette Frères S.A., Tate & Lyle, Archer Daniels Midland Co. and General Mills, Inc. among others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the soluble corn fibre market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as application, end-user usage pattern and geographies.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Soluble Corn Fibre Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competitions and Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & North Africa
- Rest of the World
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Global Soluble Corn Fibre Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Global Soluble Corn Fibre Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Global Soluble Corn Fibre Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Global Soluble Corn Fibre Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)