This Water Soluble Fertilizer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Water Soluble Fertilizer market.
Fertilizers are the substances added to increase the yield by supplying crops with the nutrients the soil lacks. Water soluble fertilizers are the type of fertilizers that are dissolved in water and applied to plants at the base or foliage throughout the growing season. The addition of fertilizer often leads to double or triple the yield. Ever growing demand for agricultural products is the major reason for growth in demand of water soluble fertilizers. Global demand for fertilizer nutrients is estimated to grow at 1.8 percent per annum from 2015 to 2019.
The main advantage of water soluble fertilizer over other type of fertilizers is the more rapid impact, ease of use and easier coverage. Hence, water soluble fertilizer are witnessing rapid growth in demand. Water soluble fertilizers can also be applied more frequently than granular fertilizers, therefore can be used according to the need and availability. The growing awareness over organic farming may affect the use of water soluble fertilizer in future.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The ever increasing population is the main reason of increasing demand for food. The amount of yield produced hence has to be adequate to meet the demands. The positive outlook towards using technology and new products to maximize the yield is another factor responsible for driving the demand of water soluble fertilizers. The fertilizers world consumption in 2014/15 is growing by more than 3% year-on-year. The water soluble fertilizer industry was valued around U.S. $ 11 Bn and expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5%.
On the other hand the harmful environmental effects of use of fertilizers such as imbalance in ecology, high traces of fertilizers in food and water resources may restrain the consumption of water soluble fertilizers. Furthermore, stringent government laws and awareness towards organic farming may slow down the consumption and demand of water soluble fertilizer in coming years.
Water Soluble Fertilizer Market: Segmentation
Water Soluble Fertilizer Market: Region Wise Outlook
Europe is estimated to be the largest market for global water soluble fertilizer with more than 1/3rd of the total consumption. In terms of growth rate, Asia pacific is the fastest growing market for the global water soluble fertilizer. Economic developments in African countries are estimated to benefit the water soluble fertilizer market during the forecast period.
Water Soluble Fertilizer Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified in the global water soluble fertilizer market are Agrium Inc., Israel Chemical Ltd., The Mosaic Company, Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Yara International ASA, Zuari Industries Ltd., Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative, Coromandel International Ltd., Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers among many others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Water Soluble Fertilizer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of type, the global water soluble fertilizer market is segmented into:
- Secondary Nutrients
On the basis of types of application, the global water soluble fertilizer market is segmented into:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Water Soluble Fertilizer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Water Soluble Fertilizer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Water Soluble Fertilizer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Water Soluble Fertilizer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.