This Global Waste Recycling Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Waste Recycling Services market.
Recycling is the next trend. The waste recycling services has become the one of the fastest growing industry. The trends have been changed and there are many technologies advancement can be performed in the recycling industry. The growth of the waste recycling services is driven by the technology development for waste recycling, the government initiatives towards recycling of waste product and push for reuse of wastage materials. Increasing awareness towards benefit of recycling among people and, growing number of recycling manufacturers are another factors which will uptake the growth of the recycling industry in the near future. Many companies has been evolved in the charitable activities.The government Subsidies on products has cuts down the material costs and gives the business a chance to do something for the community.
The waste recycling services industry facade a different set of challenges that include increasing demand and restricted supply, increasing use of natural resources to producerecycled products, and high cost involvement for producing recycled product.On the other hand, due to unsuitable government policies for both manufacturing and reprocessing,has caused an environmental, health and safety concerns. However, growing demand from regional market and economical labour cost are expected to drive the demand for global waste recycling services market in the near future.
By Application type, the global waste recycling services market is mainly segmented as Metallurgical, Chemical, Agriculture and Forestry, Textile, Power and Energy, and Construction Industry. Furthermore, the waste recycling services market is further sub-segmented into Iron and steel, Automotive Recycling, Battery Recycling, Compost & Food Waste, Computer & Electronics, Glass & Fiberglass, Liquids Oils & Chemicals, Minerals, Multi-Material Collection, Waste Paper, Scrap Plastic, Tire & Rubber, Wood Recycling, Waste Disposal & Collection, Used Collectible Items, Used Commercial Goods, Used Consumer Items, equipment.
According to market research, automotive segment has dominated the recycling services market and hold over 50% of the market share in 2014. Among all the aforementioned segments, tire and rubber segment is expected to witness 4.3% CAGR in the near future. However, Iron and steel is another sub-segment of metal which is estimated to account for 53.3% of total revenue market in the near future. This is tribute to the substantial decline in the metal price.
Key regions considered for the global waste recycling services market include, Asia Pacific, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA) Europe, Japan, and RoW. Among all the aforementioned regions, the Asia pacific dominated the global waste recycling services market in term of volume, accounting for over 40% of the total market share in 2014.
Asia Pacific is expected to continue its dominance in the future due to shift in production units from West to Asia. Moreover, this production shift towards Asia Recycling operations extremely dependent on production and consumption. Europe and North America accounted for 20% of the market share each respectively. Japan is another prominent market for the global waste recycling services market, constructed more than 300 waste-to-energy plants in the past few years.
Key Players in the global waste recycling services market are Eurokey Recycling, Ltd., Northstar Recycling, Triple M Metal LP,Amdahl Corporation, Interface, Inc., Battery Council International (USA), Epson, Inc.,Collins & Aikman,Xerox Corp.,Hewlett-Packard, Fetzer Vineyards, Zanker Road Landfill,Rubicon Global.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Waste Recycling Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Waste Recycling Services Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Waste Recycling Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Waste Recycling Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Waste Recycling Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Waste Recycling Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.