This Gluten Free Prepared Food Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gluten Free Prepared Food Market market.
Gluten is a type of protein present in barley, wheat, rye and their derivatives or cross-breed variety. It is also used in baked products as a binding agent to prevent crumbling. Food with gluten is the leading cause of food intolerance for consumers suffering from celiac disease, which is an autoimmune and inherited disorder. In such cases, on consumption of gluten rich food, the small intestines get damaged and is life threatening. The only solution for such consumers is to follow a strict diet of gluten free prepared food. The other group of users who prefer prepared gluten-free food is those suffering from wheat allergy and autistic disorders. Apart from medical reasons, some users also adopt prepared gluten free food as part of their health and fitness routine. In 2016, Mikey's LLC, a Scottsdale-based gluten free food manufacturer launched gluten-free pizza crust.
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, the price of gluten-free prepared food is the primary barrier to adoption among non-users, which is anticipated to hamper the growth of global gluten-free prepared food market.
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Segmentation
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global gluten-free prepared food market can be divided into five regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia -Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America accounts for more than half of the total market share in global gluten-free prepared food market. In North America, U.S. accounts for significant market share owing to growing number of consumers suffering from celiac disease and food allergies and the adoptions of gluten free food products by the consumers for health benefits. Europe is expected to record high growth rate during the forecast period. The increasing number of children and adults affected by obesity and rising awareness of healthy lifestyle is expected to drive gluten free prepared food market in the region. APAC is anticipated to hold significant share at higher growth rate during the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing disposable income, population and rapid growth of allergen friendly food market in the region. The growing awareness of allergen friendly food among consumers in Latin America and MEA is anticipated to project moderate CAGRs in these regions during the forecast period.
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Key Players
Freedom Nutritional Products Limited
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology, and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gluten Free Prepared Food Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type,the global gluten-free prepared food market can be segmented as follows:-
- Bakery Products
- Ready to Eat Products
- Bread and Rolls
On the basis of distribution channel,the global gluten- free prepared food market can be segmented as follows:-
- Grocery Store
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Health or Natural Food Store
- Drug Store
Some of the key players in the global gluten-free prepared food market are as follows:
- Ener-G Foods, Inc.
- General Mills Inc.
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Udi's Healthy Foods, LLC
- B&G Foods, Inc
- Dr. Schär AG / SPA
- Mrs Crimble's
- Hain Celestial
- Genius Foods
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (EU-5 countries, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe)
- APAC (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint