This Gluten Free Prepared Food market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gluten Free Prepared Food market.
Gluten is a type of protein present in barley, wheat, rye and their derivatives or cross-breed variety. It is also used in baked products as a binding agent to prevent crumbling. Food with gluten is the leading cause of food intolerance for consumers suffering from celiac disease, which is an autoimmune and inherited disorder. In such cases, on consumption of gluten rich food, the small intestines get damaged and is life threatening. The only solution for such consumers is to follow a strict diet of gluten free prepared food. The other group of users who prefer prepared gluten-free food is those suffering from wheat allergy and autistic disorders. Apart from medical reasons, some users also adopt prepared gluten free food as part of their health and fitness routine. In 2016, Mikey's LLC, a Scottsdale-based gluten free food manufacturer launched gluten-free pizza crust.
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Drivers and Restraints
The growing concern regarding food allergies and intolerance among consumers is the factor driving the gluten-free prepared food market. Prepared food manufacturers are investing in products which are tailor made to meet specific dietary requirements. The ease of availability of gluten-free prepared food through wide distribution channels such as supermarkets, grocery stores, and natural food store is expected to boost the growth of global gluten-free prepared food market. Gluten-free food products manufacturers are launching innovative products to improve the taste and nutritional value. The availability of wide variety of such products is expected to propel global gluten-free prepared food market growth.
However, the price of gluten-free prepared food is the primary barrier to adoption among non-users, which is anticipated to hamper the growth of global gluten-free prepared food market.
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global gluten-free prepared food market can be divided into five regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia -Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America accounts for more than half of the total market share in global gluten-free prepared food market. In North America, U.S. accounts for significant market share owing to growing number of consumers suffering from celiac disease and food allergies and the adoptions of gluten free food products by the consumers for health benefits. Europe is expected to record high growth rate during the forecast period. The increasing number of children and adults affected by obesity and rising awareness of healthy lifestyle is expected to drive gluten free prepared food market in the region. APAC is anticipated to hold significant share at higher growth rate during the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing disposable income, population and rapid growth of allergen friendly food market in the region. The growing awareness of allergen friendly food among consumers in Latin America and MEA is anticipated to project moderate CAGRs in these regions during the forecast period.
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global gluten-free prepared food market are as follows:
- Ener-G Foods, Inc.
- General Mills Inc.
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Udi's Healthy Foods, LLC
- B&G Foods, Inc
- Dr. Schär AG / SPA
- Mrs Crimble's
- Hain Celestial
- Genius Foods
Freedom Nutritional Products Limited
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology, and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (EU-5 countries, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe)
- APAC (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gluten Free Prepared Food Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Gluten Free Prepared Food Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type,the global gluten-free prepared food market can be segmented as follows:-
- Bakery Products
- Ready to Eat Products
- Bread and Rolls
On the basis of distribution channel,the global gluten- free prepared food market can be segmented as follows:-
- Grocery Store
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Health or Natural Food Store
- Drug Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Gluten Free Prepared Food Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Gluten Free Prepared Food Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Gluten Free Prepared Food Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Gluten Free Prepared Food Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)