This Gluten Free Flours market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gluten Free Flours market.
Gluten free diet is a diet that helps in eliminating protein gluten. Gluten is a type of protein that is found in various grains such as barley, wheat, rye and other cereals. A gluten-free diet is the only treatment recommended for patients suffering from celiac disease and showing symptoms of intolerance such as vomiting and chronic diarrhea. Several healthy foods that are naturally gluten-free such as fresh eggs, beans, seeds, fish, fresh meats, and most dairy products are beneficial for celiac disease patients. People who are found to have a non-celiac gluten sensitivity may also benefit from gluten free diet. Gluten-free flours are novel food products developed for people who are sensitive to gluten. The types of gluten free products are pizza & pasta, savories, cereals & snacks, baked flours, and others. Gluten-free flours are very high in protein and are used for thickening soups and sauces. Gluten-free flours, in fact, have a good texture and can be utilized for all purpose of baking flour. Gluten free brown rice flours have a higher nutritional value compared to white rice along with higher fiber content.
Gluten Free Flours Market:Drivers and Restraints
Gluten free flours market is witnessing maximum growth owing to increasing processed food industry, growing urbanization and use by the aging population.Moreover, growing healthcare concerns such as obesity, diabetes and other health issues, weight management, increasing body energy, expanding government initiatives, changing consumer’s behavior & preference for gluten free flours or low protein products along with concern over health safety are some other factors expected to increase the demand of gluten-free flours market. However, lack of awareness in developing countries regarding the need and benefits of gluten free flours and high cost of gluten free flours compared to wheat flours may hamper the growth of gluten-free flours market in near future.
Gluten Free Flours Market:Overview
Based on application, bakery product is the fastest growing segment due to easy availability of gluten free flours, rise in consumption of gluten-free baked biscuits, and use of gluten free flours ingredients such as bean flour, chia seeds, and nut flours along with binder such as guar gum, xanthan, and baking powder in baked products. Moreover, commercial availability of several types of gluten free flours such as non-wheat flour in one mix is expected to boost the market revenue growth in near future.
Gluten Free Flours Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on the geographic region, gluten free flours market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominates the gluten free flours marketfollowed by Europe, Japan, and Asia Pacific owing to high awareness among people for limited gluten intake in the daily diet, the rise in consumption of bread & cereals, high availability of gluten-free products, and increase in obesity in these regions. Asia Pacific holds the leading position and shows substantial growth during the forecast period due to growing demand for processed food, increasing per capita income, consumer preference for ready-to-eat products, and rising prevalence of coeliac disease or autoimmune disease among aging population.
Gluten Free Flours Market:Key Players
Some players of gluten free flours marketare Agrana Beteiligungs-AG, Sunopta Inc., Cargill, Incorporated, The Scoular Company, Enjoy Life Foods LLC, Parrish and Heimbecker, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Hain Celestial Group Inc., General Mills, Inc., Associated British Foods Plc., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., and Limagrain.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology, material and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gluten Free Flours Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Gluten Free Flours Market:Segmentation
The gluten free flours market has been classified on the basis of product type, source, and application.
Based on product type, the gluten free flours market is segmented into the following:
- Amaranth Flour
- Corn Flours
- Maize Flours
- Coconut Flours
- Bean Flours
Based on the source, the gluten free flours market is segmented into the following:
Based on application, the gluten free flours market is segmented into the following:
- Bread & Bakery Products
- Soups & Sauces
- Ready-to-eat Products
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Gluten Free Flours Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Gluten Free Flours Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Gluten Free Flours Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Gluten Free Flours Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)