This In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System market.
In latest decades, in vitro fertilization has become the fastest growing technology as infertility has become a major issue worldwide. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data for 2011- 2013 in the U.S. reported that about 7.5 million women had decreased the ability to get pregnant or carry a baby to long term.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Advancements Influencing the Development of In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System Market
In vitro fertilization is the fusion of eggs and sperms fertilized in culture mediums or test tubes resulting in formation of embryos, which are later implanted in the uterus. With the IVF monitoring system, it can be determined if the embryos will reach the blastocyst (16 celled) stage or not. Also, embryologists can analyze and review the number of cells, their growth and shape, level of fragmentation and thickness of the outer shell and later decide if it is suitable for the transfer. IVF monitoring systems lower the possibilities of miscarriages. The monitoring system is designed to identify the potential embryos for treatment, while earlier the embryos were cultured in petri-dishes and were kept in the incubators within optimal conditions such as CO2, temperature and humidity, etc. Also the embryos were examined by removing them from incubators which hampered their development.
In vitro fertilization Monitoring System Assessment by End user
Factors Driving the In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System Market
The in-vitro fertilization monitoring market is expected to rise globally as the technique offers improved implantation rates, environmental settings with adjustable CO2 & O2 levels and controlled temperatures with multiple image acquisitions. The increasing rates of pregnancy loss and miscarriages are also driving the growth of the market. For instance, the launch of in vitro fertilization monitoring system from Vitrolife AB in 2012 has created more opportunities in the market. According to United Nations World Fertility Patterns 2015 nearly 50 per cent of the world’s population lives in countries with low levels of fertility. With in-vitro fertilization monitoring systems there would be a continuous monitoring of embryos and hence a higher success rate which would bring smiles on the faces of infertile couples. The system gives a detailed developmental information of the embryo, but does not guarantee a successful implant or pregnancy.
North America is expected to dominate the in vitro fertilization monitoring market globally, followed by Europe, owing to the high prevalence of infertility. The market in Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a higher rate due to the evolution of higher infertility rates, and poor lifestyle conditions. However, the market for in vitro fertilization monitoring systems in regions such as Latin America, and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show a constant growth due to the less technological advancements.
Key Data Points Covered in Report
FMI utilizes a triangulation methodology that is primarily based on experimental techniques such as patient-level data, number of procedures and capital equipment install base to obtain precise market estimations and insights on various medical devices and medical technology. Bottom-up approach is always used to obtain insightful data for the specific country/regions. The country-specific data is again analyzed to derive data at a global level. This methodology ensures high quality and accuracy of information.
Secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product offerings, usage pattern as per disease indications, product installed base in target healthcare facilities, life span of a device, reimbursement scenario, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies.
Each piece of information is eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which builds a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side users such as key opinion leaders, physicians, surgeons, and supply-side providers of medical devices who provide valuable insights on trends, key treatment patterns, adoption rate, and purchasing pattern, technological development of medical devices, patient education, effectiveness of manufacturers and important strategies, pricing and competitive dynamics.
Quantitative and qualitative assessment of basic factors driving demand, economic factors/cycles and growth rates and strategies utilized by key players in the market is analyzed in detail while forecasting, in order to project Year-on-Year growth rates. These Y-o-Y growth projections are checked and aligned as per industry/product lifecycle and further utilized to develop market numbers at a holistic level.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Examples of some of the key participants in the global in vitro fertilization monitoring system are Esco Micro Pte. Ltd. , Vitrolife, Parallabs Ltd. Thermofisher Scientific Inc, Genea Biomedx, Merck KGaA,, Ata International group Inc., Astec Co Ltd. , IVF Tech ApS and IKS International, among others. The companies are mainly focused on R&D to strengthen core competencies of their product portfolio.
| || || |
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- IVF Monitoring System Market by product type, end user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa by product type, end use segments and country
- IVF Monitoring System Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- IVF Monitoring System Market Size & Forecast 2018 - 2028
- IVF Monitoring System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of device, cost of test, specificity and sensitivity of IVF monitoring system
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
By Product Type
- Primo Vision
- EEVA (Early Embryo Viability Assessment)
By End user
- Fertility Clinics
- Research centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the In Vitro Fertilization Monitoring System Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)