This Air Flow Monitoring System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Air Flow Monitoring System market.
Air Flow Monitoring System Market: Introduction
Atmospheric contaminants pose multiple threats to a building occupant’s health. The most common atmospheric contaminants include bacteria and mold, dust, cigarette smoke, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other volatile organic compounds.
Building managers and supervisors install air monitoring systems throughout the building to mitigate the air borne threats to the occupant’s health. An air flow monitoring system installed in an industrial, commercial or residential building, primarily focuses on enhancing the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). This involves monitoring the air entering the building from outside via ducts. The air flow monitoring system measures the air quality inside the building and enhances it with respect to the occupant’s comfort and health.
Today, most of the companies are offering air flow monitoring system that enable the overall Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ). Along with the indoor air quality, the air flow monitoring systems also focus on the overall environmental quality of the indoor space. Integration of humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and automated room fresheners is the ongoing trend in the global air flow monitoring system market.
Air Flow Monitoring System Market: Drivers & Challenges
Air flow monitoring systems are very efficient and reliable, owing to which they are high in demand in the large-scale industries. The necessity of mitigating threats to health in a workplace environment is expected to drive the growth of the global air flow monitoring system market. Increasing number of installation of humidity and temperature sensing components is driving the demand for air flow monitoring systems in the commercial and residential sectors. Innovations, such as integration of distributed control systems in air flow monitoring systems, enable efficient management of the atmosphere related data acquired by the sensors and ensure uninterrupted IAQ enhancement execution. The rising demand for building automation is expected to propel the growth of the global air flow monitoring system market to greater heights.
Factors, such as the vast distribution of air ducts in large-scale industries make the designing and integration process of air flow monitoring system difficult. The simultaneous monitoring of individual air ducts is very difficult, due to their vast number and the distribution scale. In order to assess the changes in air flow monitoring system status, multiple atmospheric parameters are required to be monitored simultaneously. Hence, the amount of data acquired by the overall control unit that focuses on the proper functioning of air flow monitoring system is huge, and the analysis and interpretation of data becomes unmanageable. Such factors pose a challenge to the overall growth of the global air flow monitoring system market.
Air Flow Monitoring System Market: Regional Outlook
Huge investments are being made by builders and construction agencies in North America, especially in the U.S., in order to integrate air flow monitoring systems in the commercial and residential sectors. Also, the automation revolution in the industrial sector is expected to drive the growth of the air flow monitoring system market in North America. The industrial automation factor is also expected to drive the air flow monitoring system market in Europe and Asia Pacific regions. Also, with increasing number of industries in developing economies, such as India, will increase the demand for air flow monitoring systems in the Asia Pacific region.
Air Flow Monitoring System Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global air flow monitoring system market are Johnson Controls; Paragon Controls Incorporated; Greeheck Fan Corporation; Air Monitor; Dwyer Instruments, Inc.; and Jacco and RL Craig Company; among others.
The Air Flow Monitoring System Market Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Air Flow Monitoring System Market Segments
- Air flow monitoring system Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Air flow monitoring system Market Size & Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Air flow monitoring system Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies in Air flow monitoring system market
- Air flow monitoring system Technology
- Value Chain
- Air flow monitoring system Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Air Flow Monitoring System Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Air Flow Monitoring System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Air Flow Monitoring System Market: Segmentation
The air flow monitoring systems market can be segmented by industry, end users, component and regions:
By industry, the air flow monitoring systems market is segmented as:
- Food and beverage
- Life sciences
- Material handling
By end users, the air flow monitoring systems market is segmented as:
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
By component, the air flow monitoring systems market is segmented as:
- Air flow monitoring system software
- Air flow monitoring system Hardware
- Installation services
- Operational services
- Maintenance services
Air Flow Monitoring System Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Air Flow Monitoring System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Air Flow Monitoring System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Air Flow Monitoring System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Air Flow Monitoring System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.