This Lab Robotics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lab Robotics market.
Use of the robots in the laboratories for performing or assisting the laboratory tasks is on the rise across all the industries. Increasing use of the automation in laboratory procedures to assist or handle the task is on rise and expected to get significant traction in near future due to various benefits. Various tasks which are mundane and repetitive may be tedious to carry out for human and hence chances of altering result increases, in these scenario lab robotics can be very efficient and useful to carry out task. Recent study carried out in the Tokyo evaluated that up to 80% of task in life science industry can benefit vastly by using lab robotics. Even smallest error by human in performing the research work in the laboratory can potentially hamper the outcome, in these situations laboratory robots can be very efficient.
Lab Robotics Market: Drivers and Restraints
The accuracy with which the robots can perform the work in laboratories is the major driver in the lab robotics market. The ability of robots to perform most tedious work in high speed with accuracy expected to drive the growth of the lab robotics market. The high productivity of robots in performing laboratory tasks with minimal wastage further expected to drive the growth of the lab robotics market. Various laboratory robots are small and lightweight with suitable design which makes it easier to deploy them for various operations in limited space enhancing the revenue generation in the lab robotics market. The ability of robots to perform repetitive work untiringly allows workers and scientists to perform tedious work with increased precision. The lab robotics further reduces the production cost due to capability of performing work in high speed, accuracy, untiringly which in turn expected to drive the growth of the market. Widespread evaluation studies going on to determine and develop the industry specific and lab task specific robots further expected to drive the growth of the market. Although high efficiency of lab robotics, they do have some shortcomings such as high initial cost of installation, less flexibility when tasks are switched, lack of appropriate guidelines to use lab robotics, these are few factors which can adversely affect the growth of lab robotics market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Lab Robotics Market: Overview
The global lab robotics market is expected to experience significant growth due to increasing use of automation in the laboratories by various industries. By end user, life science industry expected to dominate the market due to higher adoption of the product. The manufacturers in the lab robotics market are trying to develop industry specific lab robotics which are cost effective.
Lab Robotics Market: Regional Outlook
The global lab robotics market is expected to be dominated by the North America due to high availability of products as well as availability of trained professionals to handle the lab robotics. Europe is expected to be second most lucrative lab robotics market due to high number of biopharmaceutical companies residing in the region coupled with number of robotics manufacturing companies. Latin America is expected to experience steady growth due to gradually increasing adoption of the lab robotics for handling the tasks. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the emerging market due to rising number of skilled professionals to handle the lab robotics as well as increasing preference for the automation. Middle East & Africa is the least lucrative market due to lack of proper healthcare infrastructure, less number of research activities going on in the healthcare sector.
Lab Robotics Market: Key Players
The key market players operating in the lab robotics market are: AB Controls, Aurora Biomed, Peak Analysis & Automation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Yaskawa Electric, Tecan Group, Chemspeed Technologies ALS Automated Lab Solutions, Hudson Robotics, Universal Robots, ST Robotics and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Lab Robotics market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Lab Robotics Market Segments
- Lab Robotics Market Dynamics
- Lab Robotics Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lab Robotics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Lab Robotics Market: Segmentation
The global lab robotics market is segmented based on the by end user and region
By end user, lab robotics treatment market is segmented as:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Life Science Industry
- Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Research Laboratories
- Clinical Laboratories
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Lab Robotics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Lab Robotics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Lab Robotics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Lab Robotics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)