This Leavening Agents market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Leavening Agents market.
A leavening agent is one of the important ingredients and holds the largest market share in the baking ingredients market. Leavening agent is a substance used majorly in dough and batters by the release of gases of mixtures, producing baked products with absorbent structure. Different leavening agent available are baking soda, baking powder, active dry yeast, sourdough starter, homemade potash, potassium bicarbonate and bakers’ ammonia. Of which, bakingsoda, baking powder and active dry yeast hold significant share to the overall pie.
Leavening Agents Market Segmentation:
On the basis of form, leavening agent market is segmented into physical leaving agent that includes steam, biological leaving agent and chemical leaving agent. On the basis of types chemical leaving agent is sub segmented into baking soda, baking powder, sourdough starter, homemade potash, potassium bicarbonate and bakers’ ammonia and others. Biological leavening agents is sub segmented on the basis of type into saccharomyces cerevisiae includes bakers’ yeast, beer, kefir, sourdough starter and others, and clostridium perfringens.
Geographically leavening agent market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America holds the highest market share of the total leavening agent market, while Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth rate in the near future. India and China offer significant contribution to the growth of leavening agents market in Asia pacific.
Leavening Agents Market Dynamics:
Global demand for leavening agents market is driven by growing processed baked products market. Changing living style and increasing health consciousness make the leaving agent market more demanding. However the ratio of leavening agent and acid must be balanced in order to create proper carbon-dioxide in the food product. There is a high opportunities of market development of leavening agents since Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa is a high growing segment. New product development in food and beverage industry related to leavening agent have been taking place through extensive research and development by the companies operating in this market.
Leavening Agents Market Key Players:
Some the key players operating in leavening agent market are Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM), Associated British Foods PLC, Cargill, Inc., Corbion N.V., Kerry Group PLC, Novozymes A/S, Puratos Group NV, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Stern-Wywiol Gruppe GMBH Co. KG.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Leavening Agent Market Segments
- Leavening Agent Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Leavening Agent Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Leavening Agent Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Leavening Agent Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Leavening Agent Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Leavening Agents Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Leavening Agents Market
On the basis of application in bakery food products leavening agent market is segmented into
- biscuits & cookies
- cakes & pastries
- rolls & pies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Leavening Agents Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Leavening Agents Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Leavening Agents Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Leavening Agents Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)