This Crosslinking Agents market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Crosslinking Agents market.
The formation of a three-dimensional network of connected molecules through chemical links between molecular chains is done by the crosslinking process. Physical crosslinking is a function of secondary forces, such as hydrophobic, stereocomplexation and ionic bonding, whereas chemical crosslinking is a function of primary forces, such as covalent bond formation. The chemical crosslinking technique is preferred widely as the bond formation by condensation and free-radical polymerisation eliminates most of the problems during application due to strong crosslinking. Organic peroxide based and silane based (moisture cured) are the two major chemical crosslinking methods used widely across the industries. Crosslinking of polypropylene and polyethylene is practiced in industries for various applications, such as crosslinked film, injection & blow moulded articles and polyethylene pipes. The swelling degree of physically crosslinked chitosan hydrogels depends upon the type of crosslinking agents and pH of the buffer solution. For controlling & enhancement of properties of the resulting polymer interface or system, such as coatings and thermosets, the strategy of covalent crosslinking is used in the scientific and commercial interest technologies. Crosslinking agents are taken into picture due to their property to modify polymer chains, increasing cohesion, thermal resistance of the product and peel tack & adhesion reduction. Some of the major crosslinking agents used are polyurea, isocyanates and polyaziridines. Crosslinking agents majorly find their applications in the electrical cable industry, hot water pipe, specially moulded containers, thermal insulation, automotive trim and sports goods. The growing automotive, coating, pulp & paper industries across the globe will, therefore, play a vital role in the enhancement of the crosslinking agents market during the forecast period.
Crosslinking Agents Market: Dynamics
The global crosslinking agents market is estimated to grow owing to their extensive use and demand from automotive, metal, OEM, packaging and industrial wood coatings. Furthermore, growing demand from coating applications owing to its high performance, applications in bumpers, heat resistant paints and floor coating are the factors which are estimated to drive the global crosslinking agents market during the forecast period. Moreover, features such as environmental-friendly, low VOC emissions and increasing demand for water-based crosslinking agents are further expected to enhance the growth of the global crosslinking agents market during the forecast period.
Uneven distribution of crosslinking agents due to uniform blending of crosslinking agents with polyethylene beds is estimated to hamper the growth of the global crosslinking agents market during the forecast period. Furthermore, crosslinking agents decrease crystallinity when melted with virgin polyethylene owing to lack of melting property of crosslinked polyethylene which is expected to hinder the global crosslinking agents market over the next decade.
Crosslinking Agents Market: Segmentation
The crosslinking agents market is segmented into type and application. Based on the type, the crosslinking agents market is segmented into aziridine, amide, isocyanate, amino, carbodiimide and amine. Based on application, the crosslinking agents market is segmented into cable insulation, crosslinked polyethylene pipes, injection & blow moulded articles, crosslinked films and crosslinked polyethylene foams
Crosslinking Agents Market: Region-Wise Outlook
North America, followed by Western Europe is expected to dominate the overall crosslinking agents market and is estimated to register relatively steady growth during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is projected to register substantial growth owing to the growing automotive industry, where the crosslinking agents find huge importance. Growing paper & pulp, coatings business in China, India and ASEAN countries are expected to further enhance the growth of crosslinking agents market in the region during the forecast period. The Middle East & Africa and Latin America are expected to mark considerable growth during the forecast period owing to the growing manufacturing plants of various coating players, automotive production plants and decorative industries over the forecast period. Japan is expected to show relatively slower growth over the forecast period.
Crosslinking Agents Market: Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global crosslinking agents market are:
- BASF SE
- Huntsman International LLC.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- allnex group
- Hexion Inc.
- Covestro AG
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- PERGAN Marshall LLC
- NOF CORPORATION
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Crosslinking Agents Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Crosslinking Agents Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Crosslinking Agents Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Crosslinking Agents Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Crosslinking Agents Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.