This Led Grow Lights market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Led Grow Lights market.
LED grow lights are the type of energy efficient lights that are used by indoor growers. As compared to other types of lighting, LED grow lights are the cooler, cost-effective and affordable in long run. Further, LED grow lights are capable of greater light intensity than fluorescent bulbs and are available in full as well as partial spectrum form.
LED grow lights are utilized in various applications which include hydroponics, indoor and greenhouse cultivation etc. owing to its advantages which include financial savings, environmental friendly aspects, quicker harvest cycles and high yields, etc. LED grow lights are comparatively expensive as compared to its counterparts available in the market, however they have longer life time and also saves the energy. LED grow lights are preferred for larger quantities as they can achieve higher light intensity.
Global LED Grow Lights Market: Dynamics
Growing trend towards the indoor farming methods and rising popularity of commercial greenhouse for plant cultivation are found to be the key factors boosting the growth of LED grow lights market. Further governmental initiatives and incentives are anticipated to support the adoption of LED grow lights, propelling the market growth
Availability of alternative glow lights in the market is anticipated to affect the growth of LED grow lights market over the near future. There are various types of grow lights available in the market which include HID, Fluorescent, Induction, plasma, etc.
Prominent manufacturers involved in the LED grow lights have found to be involved in the collaboration activities with the end-users in order to enhance their share in the market. For instance, Philips and Green Sense Farms (GSF) have made partnership to develop indoor commercial farms using LED grow light
Global LED Grow Lights Market: Regional Outlook
Considering regions, the global LED grow lights is expected to be dominated by Europe, owing to the strong demand from the farming sector in the United Kingdom. Europe is anticipated to be followed by North America in the global LED grow lights market. North America in the global LED grow lights market is anticipated to be followed by Asia-Pacific region. Continuous advancements in the farming technologies and growing popularity of hydroponics among the agriculturalists are one of the key factors assisting fuelling the demand for LED grow lights in developing countries of Asia-Pacific. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to account for small share in the market, however impending food crisis in South African countries, is expected to stimulate the demand for CEA practices and vertical farming, thereby propelling the adoption of LED grow lights in the region
Global LED Grow Lights Market: Market Participants
Some of the key players involved in the global LED Grow Lights market include Koninklijke Philips N.V., EVERLIGHT ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., OSRAM Opto Semiconductors GmbH, GNUK LTD., ALTA LED Corporation, Bridgelux, Inc., Cree, Inc., Illumitex, Inc., Heliospectra AB, LumiGrow, TruLite, General Electric Company and others
Key companies involved in the global LED grow lights market are continuously focussing on research & development activities along with the supply contracts with the end-users in order to enhance their presence in the market across the globe
The global LED grow lights market is anticipated to be one of the most fragmented market in nature owing to the presence of large number of regional as well as local players in the market across the globe.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the LED Grow Lights market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated LED Grow Lights market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to LED Grow Lights market segments such as geographies, form, application and end-use industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- LED Grow Lights Market Segments
- LED Grow Lights Market Dynamics
- LED Grow Lights Market Size
- LED Grow Lights Supply & Demand
- LED Grow Lights Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- LED Grow Lights Competition & Companies involved
- LED Grow Lights Value Chain
- LED Grow Lights Technology
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The LED Grow Lights market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on LED Grow Lights market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Led Grow Lights Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global LED Grow Lights Market: Segmentation
The global LED Grow Lights market can be segmented on the basis of spectrum type, power output, and application
Based on the spectrum type, the global LED grow lights market can be segmented into,
Based on the power output, the global LED grow lights market can be segmented into,
- Low Power (0-100 Watts)
- Medium Power (100 Watts-300 Watts)
- High Power (More than 300 Watts)
Based on the application, the global LED grow lights market can be segmented into,
- Indoor Farming
- Landscaping & Turf
- Commercial Greenhouse
- Vertical Farming
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected LED Grow Lights market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on LED Grow Lights market performance
- Must-have information for LED Grow Lights market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Led Grow Lights Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Led Grow Lights Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Led Grow Lights Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Led Grow Lights Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.