This Lemon Balm Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lemon Balm Extract market.
Lemon balm extract Market Introduction:
Lemon balm also known as Melissa officinalis, is considered to have a calming effect. It was used in middle ages to reduce stress and anxiety, improve appetite, promote sleep, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion. It is now often combined with other calming, soothing herbs, such as valerian, chamomile, and hops, to promote relaxation. It is also used in creams to treat cold sores.
Lemon balm with its lemon like flavor is used in culinary dish as an additive. It has been used to sweeten jam, jellies, and as a flavoring for various fish and poultry dishes and liqueurs. Further, lemon balm is used for making perfumes, cosmetics, and in furniture polish manufacturing.
This extract is gaining significant acceptance for the patients suffering from anxiety, due to its herbal nature and increasing consumers trust on herbal medicines. This is expected to fuel the market growth of lemon balm extract during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Lemon balm extract Market Segmentation:
The Lemon balm extract is segmented on the basis of formulation, end use and region. Lemon balm extract is segmented on the bases of formulations as liquid, capsules, powder and cream/paste.
On the basis of end use lemon balm extract is segmented as herbal preparation and as additives. The herbal preparations are expected to witness substantial growth attributed to the increasing consumer confidence in herbal products. As an ingredient lemon balm extract is further sub-segmented into cosmetic use, flavors, fragrances and others. This diverse use of lemon balm is creating a high demand in cosmetic and fragrance industry and is anticipated to drive the lemon balm market during the forecast period.
Lemon balm extract Market Regional Outlook:
On the basis of region the Lemon balm extract is be segmented into the following key regions; Western Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The Western European region with countries like Germany using Lemon balm as the main ingredient of Carmelite water(as alcoholic extract of lemon balm used as a herbal tonic), which is still for sale in German pharmacies is expected to drive the lemon balm extract market. The North American region has registered an ever increasing demand in herbal products and the acceptance continues to grow contributing to a major factor for growth in the region. Herbal dietary supplements in the United States increased by 7.9% in 2013(American Botanical Council). The Asia pacific region being the traditional producers of lemon balm extract, it is also expected to see a steady increase in the market growth due to large population’s belief in traditional remedies.
Lemon balm extract Market Drivers and Trends
Increasing acceptance of herbal extracts in developed countries such as America and Western Europe attributed to its popularity as safe to use product is driving the herbal extract market and in turn fueling the growth of lemon balm extract.
The blending ability of lemon balm extract with other synergistic herbal compounds such valerian extract has led to development of various herbal formulations and thus creating a high demand for lemon balm extract.
The versatility in use of lemon balm extract with its wide range of applications in cosmetic, flavors, and fragrances are expected to drive the global lemon balm extract market and show a significant growth in terms of both volume and value in the forecast period.
Lemon balm extract Market Key Players:
Some of the key players participating in the global Lemon balm extract market includes; Martin Bauer GmbH & Co. KG., Nexira Inc., Jiaherb Inc., Foodchem International Corporation., Productos Quimicos Gonmisol SA., Xi'an Hao-Xuan Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Aircraft Refurbishing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lemon Balm Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Lemon Balm Extract Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Lemon Balm Extract Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Lemon Balm Extract Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Lemon Balm Extract Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)