This Medical Gas Analyzers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Medical Gas Analyzers market.
Medical gas analyzers are instruments used for determining and measuring qualitative and quantitative composition of pure medical gases, or mixtures of medical gases. Medical gases used in hospitals and other healthcare settings mainly comprise of medical air, oxygen, carbon di-oxide, nitrogen and nitrous oxide. Medical gas analyzers include equipment and instruments such as vacuum systems, regulators, flow meters, monitoring systems (such as alarms and monitors), fluidics (valves, pumps, tubing), sealing solutions, and concentrators. These instruments analyze the concentration of medical gases and their mixtures, such as oxygen-nitrous oxide, etc., along with their purities, and presence of any impurities such as water vapors, and other organic and inorganic impurities, in the medical gases. Medical gas analysis is becoming an important and integral part of patient monitoring, safety, and diagnosis along with patient treatment. The application of medical gas analysis is gaining momentum and is being implemented in various healthcare facilities worldwide.
Technological advancements in the medical gas analyzers market, with new and advanced products coming through the pipeline of major players, along with growing awareness of patient safety and monitoring among the healthcare service providers around the world, especially in the emerging economies, are some of the key drivers that are fuelling the growth of medical gas analyzers market. However, changing guidelines regarding calibration standards of analyzers, increasing burden of reimbursements on governments resulting in various organizations declining reimbursements for respiratory therapies, are some factors that are restraining the growth of medical gas analyzers in the global market
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Based on equipment, vacuum systems contributed the largest share of the medical gas analyzers market in 2015, followed by monitoring systems .Based on application type, cardiovascular diseases segment dominated the global medical gas analyzers market. According to the American Heart Association, in 2015, cardiovascular disease is the leading global cause of deaths, with around 17.3 Mn deaths per year globally, followed by respiratory diseases. In 2013, according to World Health Organization (WHO), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders (COPD) resulted in around 3 Mn deaths worldwide. Growing number of geriatric population, has resulted in an increase in cardiovascular diseases, respiratory disorders, and other age related diseases. Also, increasing air pollution and number of smokers, are some factors responsible for the growth of the global medical gas analyzers market.
On the basis of regional presence, global medical gas analyzers market is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to lead the global medical gas analyzers market for due to advanced healthcare infrastructure, higher adoption of technologies, and availability of reimbursement policies. Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period, owing to factors such as increasing air pollution especially in countries such as China, Japan, and India. Growing medical tourism industry in these countries, is likely to attract patients from across the world.
Some of the major players in global medical gas analyzers market are Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., The Linde Group, Air Liquide, Matheson Tri-Gas, Airgas, GCE Holding AB, Messer Group Gmbh, Praxair, Inc., Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp., Novair Medical, among others. New technologically advanced products and systems being launched in the global market, along with expansion in the emerging markets, and greater focus on patient care and monitoring, have been the major strategies adopted by major players in the global medical gas analyzers market.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Medical Gas Analyzers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Medical Gas Analyzers Market Segments
- Medical Gas Analyzers Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Medical Gas Analyzers Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Medical Gas Analyzers Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Medical Gas Analyzers Market Drivers And Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Medical Gas Analyzers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Medical Gas Analyzers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Medical Gas Analyzers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Medical Gas Analyzers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)