This Molecular Breast Imaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Molecular Breast Imaging market.
Breast cancer is one of the most frequently occurring cancer in women across the world. In 2015, American Cancer Society estimated, 40,290 women are expected to die from breast cancer in the U.S. Mammography is the gold standard for breast cancer screening and focused mammography is used for better characterization. However, mammography could miss breast cancer in patients with breast implants, dense breasts and other similar situations. Additionally mammography has a high risk of false positive results making biopsy a confirmatory test. Sonography and MRI are secondary imaging modality.
Molecular breast imaging demonstrated potential for identifying and characterizing breast cancers. 18F-fluoroestradiol is an estrogen analog that is used to indicate the estrogen status of a breast cancer using molecular breast imaging. Conventional molecular imaging devices cannot be used directly for molecular breast imaging since the spatial resolution is compromised in such systems. In order to use conventional systems for molecular breast imaging, the breast need to be isolated and the camera needs to be placed close to the breast. However, this method of molecular breast imaging still does not completely eliminate the resolution issue. Thus specialized molecular breast imaging devices are used for the detection of breast cancer. These molecular breast imaging devices may have a single head or dual head for better spatial resolution and accurate detection.
Molecular Breast Imaging Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Molecular Breast Imaging market witnessing the maximum growth in near future owing to increase in patient pool globally. The increased number of breast cancer diagnosis due to rising awareness among women globally is the major drivers for the growth of the Molecular Breast Imaging market. Better spatial resolution and more definitive results are some of the factors that support the growth of the Molecular Breast Imaging market. However, high cost of the molecular breast imaging devices may hinder the growth of the Molecular Breast Imaging market during the forecast period.
Molecular Breast Imaging Market: Overview
Global Molecular Breast Imaging market is expected to gain significant growth rate over the forecast period. Molecular Breast Imaging is expected to gain high demand in forecast periods due to increasing in patient pool. The increasing patient pool worldwide is mainly due to rising cases of allergy related inflammation and sinus issues that is driving the growth of global Molecular Breast Imaging market. However the risk of infections is high and may overall hinder the growth of the Molecular Breast Imaging market.
Molecular Breast Imaging Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, Molecular Breast Imaging market has been divided into eight regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia- Pacific excluding China & Japan (APECJ), China, Japan, Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. North America is the most dominating market for Molecular Breast Imaging market due to the rise in awareness, substantial reimbursement and technological advancement. Western European countries such as Germany, France, and the U.K. are top revenue contributing countries in Western Europe region. The Asia Pacific excluding China and Japan Molecular Breast Imaging market is expected to expand at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing adoption due to increased awareness and low cost. China is the one of the important revenue contributing country in global Molecular Breast Imaging market due to the availability of cost-effective Molecular Breast Imaging devices and large patient pool in the region.
Molecular Breast Imaging Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global Molecular Breast Imaging market identify across the value chain are Dilon Technologies Inc., CMR Naviscan Corporation, Digirad, GE Healthcare, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, products, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Molecular Breast Imaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Molecular Breast Imaging Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type of product, Molecular Breast Imaging market can be segmented as:
- Single Head Molecular Breast Imaging
- Dual Head Molecular Breast Imaging
On the basis of the end user, the Molecular Breast Imaging market can be segmented as:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Hospitals
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Molecular Breast Imaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Molecular Breast Imaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Molecular Breast Imaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Molecular Breast Imaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)