This Non Uv Dicing Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Non Uv Dicing Tapes market.
Non-UV Dicing Tapes Market: An Overview
Non-UV dicing tapes are used for large die sizes in the electronics industry. It is made up of flexible films, which is commonly made up of PVC material. The majority of the dicing tape manufacturers have a strong presence in China, Taiwan, and Japan. However, the manufacturers of dicing tapes are expanding their global reach in other regions of Europe and Americas due to the developed manufacturing industry. The non-UV dicing tapes are used for wafer back grinding, applicable in the process of gaining considerable momentum across the wafer fabrication industry. Thin wafers contribute significantly to producing energy-efficient end devices without incurring higher switching costs. Thus it causes increased demand for non-uv dicing tapes during the forecast period. The escalating demand for high-performance flexible circuits from end-users has influenced the demand for PCB, ICs, and other electronic components. Therefore the need for non-UV dicing tapes is expected to increase simultaneously. The non-UV dicing tapes are available in transparent as well as in a blue colour. Where transparent non-UV dicing tapes are used for low-intensity work of semiconductor and blue non-UV dicing tapes are used for high-intensity dicing for semiconductors.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Non-UV Dicing Tapes Market: Dynamics
The demand for non-UV dicing tapes primarily influenced by the increased demand for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Non-UV dicing tapes are increasingly gaining preference among semiconductor manufacturers due to the easy removal of chips from wafers after the dicing process. The decrease in size chips or ICS in electronic devices is reduced due to technological advancements. Hence, it is driving the non-UV dicing tapes market among IC manufacturers. The demand for non-UV dicing tapes is expected to be escalated by the increasing electronic durable gadgets during the forecast period. PET is the most commonly used material for the manufacturing of non-UV dicing tapes, owing to its advantages such as light in weight, stability, good barrier protection, and high-pressure resistance offered by PET material. Non-UV dicing tapes commonly used in wafer dicing applications. The manufacturers are reducing the thickness of the wafer due to technological advancement and the growing demand for aesthetically thin electronic products. Thus it results in increased demand for non-UV dicing tapes during the forecast period. The increase in demand for electrical and electronic devices is expected to create an opportunity for the manufacturers of non-UV dicing tapes in the coming years. It is due to an increase in demand for products such as computers and electrical appliances. Thus it has boosted the demand for PCBs and semiconductors. Therefore the market is expected to witness a positive outlook towards non-UV dicing tapes over the forecast period.
Non-UV Dicing Tapes Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia Pacific region represents remunerative growth opportunities for non-UV dicing tapes market during the forecast period. It is due to the rise in the consumption of compact semiconductors that generate demand for dicing tapes. There is an increased demand for non-UV dicing tapes in developing countries such as India, Brazil, etc. Established packaging manufacturers are increasingly planning to set-up their manufacturing base in these countries. In addition, emerging economies import electronic components such as semiconductors and PCBs for the production of electronic devices.
Recent Development in Global Non-UV Dicing Tapes Market
- In March 2017, the company set up QES Technology Phillippines Inc. in Manila. It increases the capacity of the company, and increase the supply of non-UV dicing tapes market in Manila.
Non-UV Dicing Tapes Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the non-UV dicing tapes market are as follows :
- Pantech Tape Co. Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- AI Technology, Inc.
- LINTEC Corporation
- Pantech Tape Co. Ltd
- QES GROUP BERHAD
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes :
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Non Uv Dicing Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Non-UV Dicing Tapes Market: Segmentation
The global non-UV dicing tapes market is segmented as follows :
By Material Type, the global non-UV dicing tapes market is segmented into :
- Others (EVA, etc.)
By Thickness, the global non-UV dicing tapes market is segmented into :
- 85-125 Micron
- 126-150 Micron
- Below 85 Micron
- Above 150 Micron
By Coating Type, the global non-UV dicing tapes market is segmented into :
- Single Sided
- Double Sided
By Application, the global non-UV dicing tapes market is segmented into :
- Wafer Dicing
- Package Dicing
- Others (Glass, Ceramics)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global non-UV dicing tapes market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global non-UV dicing tapes market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the global non-UV dicing tapes market strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global non-UV dicing tapes market
- Must-have information for global non-UV dicing tapes market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Non Uv Dicing Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Non Uv Dicing Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Non Uv Dicing Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Non Uv Dicing Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)