This Non Wearable Sleep Tracker market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Non Wearable Sleep Tracker market.
Mental and physical fitness play a very vital role in our lives. The usage of fitness trackers to keep track of physical health has been a common practice for a long time. A fitness tracker is a small electronic device that assesses a person’s physical activity with the help of an accelerometer. Sleep trackers focus on tracking factors responsible for healthy sleep. Sleep trackers help users track their sleep and generate data for them to tweak their sleeping schedule & habits to improve the quality of sleep. Patients dealing with conditions such as sleep apnoea and insomnia use sleep trackers to keep track of their, time awake, time taken to fall asleep, as well as the duration of deep, light and REM sleep. According to the National Commission on Sleep Disorders Research, approximately 38,000 deaths occur every year, which are either related to cardiovascular disorders or to sleep apnoea. Non-wearable sleep trackers are trackers that need not be attached to the body. They include mattress trackers, bedside table trackers, voice command trackers and certain applications that work with a smart watch or any wearable fitness/activity tracker.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market: Drivers
The non-wearable sleep tracker market is highly driven by an increase in the prevalence of sleep apnoea, insomnia and other sleep-related ailments. Non-wearable sleep trackers are also being used for wellness tracking. Increase in the popularity of the wellness industry in developing and developed regions is significantly driving the market for non-wearable sleep trackers. Growth in unhealthy habits that lead to obesity and other cardiovascular-related disorders are also among the major factors that are expected to drive the market for non-wearable sleep trackers over the forecast period. However, lack of options for the diagnosis of sleep disorders is likely to hamper the growth of the non-wearable sleep tracker market. Moreover, low awareness about non-wearable sleep trackers and lack of standardisation in these devices are also likely to hinder the growth of the non-wearable sleep tracker market over the forecast period.
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market: Overview
Insomnia is a very common sleep disorder and is usually left undiagnosed because people are not aware about the condition, diagnosis and treatment related to insomnia. Sleep apnoea includes symptoms such as loud snoring, which makes it easily noticeable, owing to which the rate of diagnosis is higher than that of insomnia. The non-wearable sleep tracker market is highly influenced by wellness tracking. Wellness tracking captures majority of the market under the application segment owing to the growing awareness about health. Online sales are expected to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period owing to the ease of ordering and delivery. The online channel provides discounts for certain product ranges of non-wearable sleep trackers, which is among factors owing to which this segment holds a major share of the distribution channel segment. Smart watches have overrun activity trackers, thus, applications associated with sleep tracking are also expected to drive the market for non-wearable sleep trackers over the forecast period.
Non Wearable Sleep Tracker Market: Regional Outlook
The North America non-wearable sleep trackers market is expected to dominate the market owing it to the growing adoption of technologically advanced non-wearable sleep trackers. Moreover, improved healthcare expenditure and high penetration of services related to wellness in the region are some of the major factors boosting the non-wearable sleep tracker market in North America. France, U.K. and Germany are expected to hold a major share of the non-wearable sleep trackers market over the forecast period owing an increase in the number of athletes as well as significant healthcare expenditure. Growth in the number of local manufacturers is expected to drive the non-wearable sleep tracker market in APAC and China during the forecast period.
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market: Key Players
Some of the major market participants operating in the global non-wearable sleep trackers market are Fitbit, Inc.; Garmin Ltd.; Apple Inc.; Microsoft; Samsung; Xiaomi; Beddit; Emfit Ltd.; Sleep Number Corporation; Simmons Bedding Company LLC; ResMed and Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Non Wearable Sleep Tracker Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Non-Wearable Sleep Trackers Market: Segmentation
The global non-wearable sleep tracker market can be segmented based on the product type, application, distribution channel and geography.
Based on product type, the global non-wearable sleep tracker market is segmented as:
- Under Mattress Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker
- Bedside Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker
- Under Sheet Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker
Based on application, the global non-wearable sleep tracker market is segmented as:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
Based on distribution channel, the global non-wearable sleep tracker market is segmented as:
- Pharmacy and Retail Stores
- Sleep Centres and Fitness Centres
- Online Sales
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Based on geography, the global non-wearable sleep tracker market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS & Russia
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Non Wearable Sleep Tracker Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Non Wearable Sleep Tracker Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Non Wearable Sleep Tracker Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Non Wearable Sleep Tracker Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)