This Orthopedic Power Tools market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Orthopedic Power Tools market.
Orthopedic is the branch of medicine that deals with the prevention or correction of injuries or disorders of the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints and ligaments.
Orthopedic power tools are electrically operated devices, which are used by surgeons to drill holes through the bones to fix implants during orthopedic surgeries. These tools are to facilitate surgeons to perform surgeries on a faster pace and with more precision.
Osteoporosis is a major health problem, especially in elderly population, and is associated with fragility fractures at the hip, spine, and wrist. Hip fractures contributes to both morbidity and mortality in the elderly. The demographics of world population are set to change, with more elderly living in developing countries, and it has been estimated that by 2050 half of hip fractures occur in Asia, that will drive the growth of this market.
Orthopedic Power Tools Market: Drivers and Restraints
Presently, orthopedic power tools global market is drives by the aging population, increasing orthopedic procedures volume, operating room supply standardization.
Orthopedic power tools global market is drives by the technological advancement, rise in aging population around the globe, increasing orthopedic procedures volume, operating room supply standardization, rising competition forces businesses to innovate. However, hospital consolidation and cost-containment pressures, reimbursement policies and medical devices excise tax act as a barrier for this market.
Orthopedic Power Tools Market: Overview
With rapid technological advancement and increasing orthopedic procedures volume, the orthopedic power tools global market is expected to have a healthy growth rate in the forecast period (2012-2025).
Orthopedic Power Tools Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic region, global orthopedic power tools market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
Due to rise in orthopedic and spinal procedures in the past few years, North America is the largest market for orthopedic power tools in terms of both sales units and market revenue.
Orthopedic Power Tools Market: Key Players
Some of key participating players in orthopedic power tools global market are Stryker Inc., Zimmer Holdings Inc., Misonix Inc., Aesculap, Arthrex, Brasseler USA, ConMed Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Medtronic and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Orthopedic Power Tools Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Orthopedic Power Tools Market: Segmentation
Orthopedic power tools global market is segmented into following types:
- Large Bone Orthopedic Power Tools
- Small Bone Orthopedic Power Tools
- High-Speed Orthopedic Power Tools
- Orthopedic Reamers
Orthopedic Power Tools market is further segmented into the following types by technology.
- Pneumatic-Powered Systems
- Electric-Powered Systems
- Battery Operated-Powered Systems
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Orthopedic Power Tools Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Orthopedic Power Tools Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Orthopedic Power Tools Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Orthopedic Power Tools Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)