This Pea Flakes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pea Flakes market.
Pea Flakes: Introduction
Pea flakes are manufactured from either yellow peas or green peas. Along with the pea flakes being nutritious, they are also easy to cook or digest due to the starch of the pea flakes being broken down. Pea flakes are a rich source of protein, containing over 20% protein by composition. The crude fiber content in the pea flakes is also very high which makes it more digestible.
The pea flakes are mostly used as a pet food as they have posed to be healthy and delicious for them. The pea flakes are also used for human consumption and have a variety of applications. The pea flakes are used as an incorporation in breadcrumbs, in instant soups, for salad toppings and a variety of food products. The pea flakes are also consumed for easy digestion. The pea flakes are available in the market that does not need any cooking and can be directly added to water and it will be ready to be consumed.
Two types of pea flakes are currently available – yellow pea flakes and green pea flakes. Both these pea flakes are used for animal consumption as well as for human consumption. But for animal consumption, green flakes are mostly preferred by the consumers.
Pea Flakes – a tempting and nutritious snack for the pets
The pea flakes are used as an animal feed especially for rodents and rabbits. There is the presence of amino acid lysine in pea flakes. This is an essential nutrient for small animals. Due to the starch being broken down during the crushing and flattening of the pea flakes, it is easy to digest. Raw peas cannot be digested by the pets and thus it is not recommended for them. But the pea flakes are easily digestible and also tasty that make it a tempting snack for the pets. Also, the pea flakes are high in calorie.
Due to the high solubility in water and more consistency, the pea flakes are a sustainable aqua feed that can be consumed even by the juvenile fishes.
Pea Flakes: Key Players
Some of the leading players of global pea flakes market include Dumoulin S.A., Garden Valley Foods, JR Farm, Gemef Industries (Sotexpro), BP Milling, Green Foods LLP, PE Levona, Inland Empire Foods Inc.
Pea Flakes: Opportunities
The pea flakes are used mostly for animal feed and have a high demand as a pet snack. The demand for pea flakes in human food has also increased. Many food processing industries are adding pea flakes as a thickening agent in food premixes and also as breadcrumbs. The thick texture it gives after its rehydrated has made the food manufacturers opt for pea flakes instead of using flour mixes. This can also turn the food labels into Clean Labels and the pea flakes could increase the nutritional level of that product. The production costs will also be minimized as there is no intensive technology required in the production of the pea flakes. The pea flakes just need to be dehydrated by crushing the peas and then flattening them.
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, application, product type, and mount type.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
- An overview of the global pea flakes market, including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the pea flakes market and its potential.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the pea flakes market
- The cost structure of pea flakes and segments covered in the study.
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial segments, regions, and by major market participants.
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top pea flakes producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario.
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants.
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pea Flakes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pea Flakes: Segmentation
The global pea flakes market has been segmented on the basis of Nature, Type, End Use, Packaging and Distribution Channel.
On the basis of nature, the global pea flakes market has been segmented as-
On the basis of type, the global pea flakes market has been segmented as-
- Yellow Peas
- Green Peas
On the basis of end use, the global pea flakes market has been segmented as-
- Food Processing
- Animal Feed
- Aqua Feed
On the basis of packaging, the global pea flakes market has been segmented as-
- Paper bags
On the basis of distribution channel, the global pea flakes market has been segmented as-
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Pet Stores
- Online Retailers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pea Flakes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pea Flakes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pea Flakes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pea Flakes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)