This Pea Milk market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pea Milk market.
Pea Milk Market- An Overview
Pea milk (also known as pea protein beverage) refers to a plant milk prepared by making use of pea protein. Commercial pea milk is mostly available in different flavours such as unsweetened, sweetened, chocolate, and vanilla, and is enriched with vitamins. Pea milk is marketed as a highly eco-friendly alternative to animal-based milks and GMO-free alternative to other plant based milk types, such as soy milk.
There has been a significant demand for plant-based beverages, as consumers are looking for healthier and sustainable alternatives to animal-based beverages. Plant-based beverages have been in vogue since a decade and their demand is reaching new heights in line with lack of enthusiasm for animal-based beverages. The rising gravitation toward health and wellness trend is also evoking consumer interest in plant-based beverages, including pea milk.
Pea Milk Market- Novel Developments
Some of the key players operating in the pea milk market include Bolthouse Farms, Ripple, and others. Key players in the pea milk market are making headway with new product launches, which, in turn, will boost their organic growth and enable them to hold a competitive edge in the global pea milk market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
- In 2019, Whole Foods Market Inc.- a leading American supermarket chain- has made official announcements of releasing vegan pea milk made by a brand called ‘The Mighty Society’ in its UK-based stores, in response to the rising preference for dairy-free alternatives. The pea milk, which is made from yellow split peas, contains approximately 8g of protein per glass, is proven to be several times more beneficial than almond milk.
- In 2017, Ripple Foods- a key pea-based milk brand- launched an 8-bit game as a fun and recreational medium to convey the health benefits of pea milk. Created via a strategic partnership with VMG Creative, the 8-bit game makes users answer multiple questions that pop-up, such as “Should milk shower you in sugar?”, “Should milk be a good source of protein?”. These questions are then followed by interesting facts explaining why Ripple milk is healthier and why pea milk should be consumed.
Pea Milk Market- Dynamics
Pea Milk Market- Rising Demand for Plant-based Milks to Propel Growth
The unwavering demand for plant-based milks is a key factor fuelling investments in pea milk market. Consumers moving away from animal-based products are developing an unquenchable demand for plant-based milk, thereby driving growth of pea milk market. Consumers are on a continuous lookout for healthier and sustainable alternatives of adding proteins to their dietary preferences, thereby creating sustained opportunities for pea milk.
Insatiable demand for non-dairy alternatives is resulting in increased sales of plant-based beverages, with pea milk being one of the highly desired varieties. Consumers who are lactose intolerant are also finding pea milk intriguing, as it consists of zero dairy, zero soy, and zero nuts. Availability of pea milk in multifarious flavors, such as vanilla, original, chocolate, and others, is evoking consumer interest in pea milk.
Pea Milk Market- Pervasive Trend of Veganism & Flexitarianism to Boost Growth
Growing trend of veganism and flexitarianism is creating an augmented demand for plant-based milk, including pea milk. As both health and environmental risks associated with animal-based products keep increasing, people are shifting their dietary preferences and turning to veganism for leading healthy lifestyles.
Vegan consumers are reaching for plant-based milk varieties with rich nutritional profiles and are willing to pay premium prices for the same. This, in turn, is working in favor of pea milk market and creating revenue-making opportunities for the stakeholders of pea milk market. Similarly, the rising trend of flexitarianism is also providing an impetus to growing demand for pea milk.
Pea Milk Market- Companies Experiment with Innovative Marketing Strategies to Boost Consumer Interaction
Companies operating in the pea milk market are experimenting with innovative marketing strategies to improve customer-brand interaction. Brands are using Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms to reach out to customers via interactive posts and evoke greater levels of interest with unique presentation styles. Moreover, key players in the pea milk market are also focusing on new product launches and distinguishable offerings to reap sizeable profits.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global pea milk market. The report on pea milk market provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with pea milk market attractiveness as per segments. The report on pea milk market also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on pea milk market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pea Milk Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pea Milk Market- Segmentation
By flavour, the pea milk market is segmented into-
By sales channels, the pea milk market is segmented into-
- Convenience stores
- Other retail outlets
By packaging types, the pea milk market is segmented into-
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing pea milk market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth pea milk market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected pea milk market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in pea milk market
- Competitive landscape of the pea milk market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on pea milk market performance
- Must-have information for pea milk market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pea Milk Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pea Milk Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pea Milk Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pea Milk Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)