This Pea Fiber market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pea Fiber market.
Global Pea Fiber: Market Outlook
Dietary fiber is popularly known for its ability in the prevention of constipation. Peas are a rich source of dietary fiber. The remarkable nutritional content and fiber of Pea are associated with health benefits regarding the digestive system.
Pea fiber helps in the balanced growth of healthy bacteria in the intestines, thus preventing the proliferation of unhealthy bacteria. Pea fiber extracted from the seed coat and cell walls of the cotyledon supports gastrointestinal functions and health.
Mexico City-based study has shown that daily consumption of green pea fiber along with legumes lowers the risk of stomach (gastric) cancer particularly when daily coumestrol intake is approximately 2 milligrams or more.
Trend for Plant Based Dietary Supplements to Encourage Significant Growth of Pea Fiber Market
The plant-based supplements market is expected to reach US $ 480 Bn by 2024, with a CAGR of 13.82% from 2020 to 2024. Nestle reported that nearly 87% of Americans are now including plant-based nutritional products in their diet due to major reasons such as concern for the environment, ethics, and sustainability.
In the food industry those who wish to cut meat from their diet, pea fiber can become an alternative with high nutritional value and providing texture to the food. Thus the demand for pea fiber increases with an increase in the vegan population.
Recently with raising health concerns, consumers demand for high nutritional value food as a dietary supplement has increased. The pea fiber has numerous health benefits such as normalizing bowel movement, lower cholesterol levels, helps to control diabetes, aids in achieving healthy body weight, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, and all cancers.
Global Pea Fiber Market: Key Players
Some of the key manufactures of the pea fiber
- Roquette Freres SA
- AGT Foods & Ingredients
- Quadra Chemicals
- Vestkorn Milling AS
- AM Nutrition
- CFF GmbH & Co. KG
- Emsland Group
In 2018, Roquette had launched NUTRIOSE® that is soluble pea fiber in the USA. With the addition of this new pea fiber, Roquette has strengthened its product portfolio in the plant-based food ingredients market.
In 2019, Cosucra has extended its product offerings by introducing new injectable pea fiber named Swelite F. This new product with a feature of injectable makes it a perfect solution for meat applications as well as baked products.
Global Pea Fiber Market: Drivers and Opportunities
The changing lifestyle of people is greatly impacting the eating habits which create a need for fiber consumption in order to maintain health and fitness. This factor is driving the pea fiber market with an increased intake of pea fiber in the diet.
The fitness freak people especially the millenniums are much focused on dietary management and are willing to expend on the healthy food products. This factor has further boosted the pea fiber market to a higher extend.
With the prevailing trend of demand for natural, non-GMO, organic, gluten & lactose-free nutritional products, there exist huge opportunities for the pea fiber manufacturers to enhance its product portfolio. With research and innovation manufacturers can further increase, their sales by offering new featured pea fiber that can specially target persons suffering from a lifestyle disease such as obesity and diabetes since pea fiber has low glycermic index and helps in caloric reduction.
Regionally North America and Europe account for more than 50 %of the total market share of the pea fiber market. The pea fiber market is anticipated to grow at a steady rate in Asia and MEA owing to consumers shifting towards plant-based nutritional products and rising concern regarding health and wellbeing. The pea fiber substitutes such as cellulose fiber and soy fiber may restrict the growth of pea fiber market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the pea fiber market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, product type and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Pea fiber Market Segment
- Pea fiber Market Dynamics
- Pea fiber Market Size
- Pea fiber Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Pea fiber Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Pea fiber Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Pea fiber
- Value Chain Analysis of the Pea fiber Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pea Fiber Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Pea Fiber Market: Segmentation
Global pea fiber market has been segmented on the basis of nature as:-
Global pea fiber market has been segmented on the basis of product type as:-
- Pea Hull Fiber
- Pea Cell wall Fiber
Global pea fiber market has been segmented on the basis of end use as:-
- Baked products
- Breakfast cereals
- Meat products
- Others(Snack foods, pasta, crackers)
- Animal feed
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Pea fiber market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Pea fiber market
- Competitive landscape of the Pea fiber market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Pea fiber market performance
- Must-have information for Pea fiber market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pea Fiber Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pea Fiber Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pea Fiber Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pea Fiber Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)