This Perfusion Imaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Perfusion Imaging market.
Perfusion Imaging: Market Insights
Perfusion imagining helps in identifying nutritive blood supply to an element of tissue. Perfusion imaging techniques have the capability to generate both perfusion measurements and perfusion maps of the region of interest. In the perfusion imaging market, the application of such imaging techniques have been growing over the years. The market growth is primarily due to need for perfusion imaging for evaluating key body functions via assessing a number of functional and metabolic parameters. The various perfusion imaging tools available in the market ranges from microspheres to computed tomography. These product tools help in mapping the blood through the brain's vascular network. The market of perfusion imaging is expected to have a healthy CAGR over the forecast period due to continuous product lunch and demand for novel techniques to non-invasively measure various hemodynamic parameters.
Perfusion Imaging: Market Dynamics
The perfusion imaging market is anticipated to increase in the forecast period. It is anticipated that the growing demand for non-invasive therapies and treatment will drive the market of perfusion imaging in the forecast period. Rise in number of cardiovascular diseases, brain tumours, tumour-related angiogenesis etc. is also expected to drive the market of perfusion imaging market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
According to WHO, globally one billion people every year suffer from either one or many type of neurological disorders. Amongst these 50 million account for epilepsy and allied diseases where as 24 million suffer from Alzheimer. Prolonged sickness in neurological disorders results in 6.8 million death. However, fast processing of perfusion imaging systems and tools which takes 60-75 seconds of time to image the circulation of blood supply helps in patient’s treatment process immensely. Other recent developments in perfusion imaging market include new radioactive material with shorter life span. It reduces exposure of the patient to radioactive material. However high treatment cost, expensive devices and poor hi-tech healthcare penetration in lower income regions will restraint the growth of the perfusion imaging market.
Perfusion Imaging Market: Overview
Measurement of tissue perfusion imaging primarily depends on the performance and concentration of tracer agent in the target organ of interest. Nowadays, new and exogenous tracers are being used in Perfusion Imaging which are equally effective with lesser side effects. These include chilled saline solution, radio nucleotides and iodinated radiographic contrast material. With recent developments in MR imaging, both exogenous and endogenous tracer agents have been extensively used in the perfusion imaging market
Perfusion Imaging Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America will account for the largest share in global perfusion imaging market. Presence of manufacturing site of some of the key perfusion imaging product manufacturers is expected to generate regions revenue. European regions owing to aggressive healthcare infrastructure will also be leading revenue generating market after North America for perfusion imaging. East and South Asian countries along with some of the Latin American countries are expected to be the fastest growing perfusion imaging market in the forecast period due to these regions advancements in healthcare facilities and rise in annual per capita income. GCC countries from Middle East and African region are also expected to show decent growth but some poor countries from region will negatively impact the global perfusion imaging market growth. It is believed lack of training sessions for operating the systems is the main reason for region’s poor market growth for perfusion imaging.
Perfusion Imaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in global perfusion imaging market are GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical System., Positron, Aetna Inc, NeuSoft, Bracco, Cigna, kmhlabs, Perimed AB., Siemens Health, Philips Healthcare, Lantheus Medical Cardiac Imaging Solutions Inc. and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan and South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indosneasia Rest if APEJ)
- Oceania (Asutarlia and New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Perfusion Imaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Perfusion Imaging Market: Segmentation
Segmentation by Product Type:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Segmentation by Application:
- Ventilation Perfusion Imaging
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Functional Brain Imaging
- Testicular Torsion Detection
Segmentation by End User Type:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Perfusion Imaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Perfusion Imaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Perfusion Imaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Perfusion Imaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)