This Portable Monitor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Portable Monitor market.
The portable monitors are very slim, light weight and are easy to collaborate with most of the electronic devices. Usually simple monitors are quite bulky and a person cannot carry them everywhere, so the portable monitors are designed to overcome these challenges. The portable monitors are also known as the USB powered monitors. Some of the portable monitors are designed to work with HDMI, while most of the portable monitors are powered through the USB port. So when one needs to use a dual monitor setup for presentation then portable monitors are the best option as it makes lot easier to setup the monitor. Portable monitor Market is growing progressively as these monitors come with different specifications and they can be used by anyone who needs to use a monitor.
Increasing availability of two in one portable monitor, affordable touch based portable monitor and reduced prices of light weight and thin laptop monitors are the factors which are expected to elevate the growth of the portable monitor market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Portable Monitor Market: Drivers and Restraints
Minimal wastage of power is one of the major factors driving the growth of the portable monitors market
Besides being easy to handle and carry around, the portable monitors are also easy to store and do not take too much of space, which is one of the key factors driving the growth of the portable monitor market. The portable monitors consume very limited power as they are powered by USB, hence these monitors save a lot on energy consumption with minimal waste of power, which is another factor fueling the growth of the portable monitor market. Some more factors driving the growth of the market are its easy set up and assembly, sleek design and durability.
High rates of the portable monitors is one of the major factors restraining the growth of the market
The portable monitors do not have any major flaws in terms of its functionality but one of the major factors restraining the growth of the market is the high cost of this monitors compared to that of the conventional monitors. The growing popularity and adoption of tablets and smartphones are expected to restrain the growth of the portable monitor market extensively over the coming years. Moreover, these portable monitors need extra care when being handled as most of the monitors are extremely fragile which is another factor hindering the growth of the market.
Portable Monitor Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players in portable monitor market are HP Inc., ASUS Computer International, Inc., ViewSonic Corporation and others.
Following are some key strategies and developments in the global portable monitor market:
- In May 2019, ASUS unveiled a limited edition ZenScreen Touch portable monitor at Computex 2019 in celebration of the company's 30th anniversary. This portable monitor weighs just 0.9 kg and is only 9 mm slim. Moreover, it has a rich connectivity with hybrid-signal USB-C and micro-HDMI ports.
- In May 2018, AOC, LLC rolled out a new 15.6-inch portable USB-C monitor, compatible with MacBook and MacBook Pro to provide power and the video signal to the display through a single cable. The monitor is just 8.5 millimeters thick, and weighs less than 1.8 pounds.
Portable Monitor Market: Regional overview
North America and Europe are expected to account for majority of the portable monitor market share attributed to the presence of mature laptop market in these regions. Asia Pacific is estimated to exhibit high growth over the forecast period owing to the growing corporate sector and rapid industrialization in this region.
The portable monitor market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Portable Monitor Market Segments
- Portable Monitor Market Dynamics
- Portable Monitor Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Portable Monitor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Portable Monitor Market: Segmentation
The portable monitor market has been segmented on the basis of connectivity type, end user and region.
The market is segmented on the basis of connectivity type:
- VGA connectivity
- USB connectivity
- HDMI connectivity
The market is segmented on the basis of end user:
- Corporate offices
- Government offices
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Portable Monitor Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Portable Monitor Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Portable Monitor Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Portable Monitor Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.