This Precision Livestock Farming market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Precision Livestock Farming market.
Precision Livestock Farming (PLF) is to manage different animals by continuous real-time monitoring of welfare, health, environmental, and reproduction/production impact. The monitoring can be done by sensors around or on the animal, by the camera and real-time image analyses, or by the microphone and real-time sound analyses. Precision livestock farming is to improve the efficiency of production, improve animal and human welfare, targeted resource use, and precise control of the production process. Precision livestock farming allows the utilization of technology within livestock systems to provide opportunities for sustainable development and better farm management. The increasing demand for dairy products, minimum impact on climate change, and extensive profitability and high yield are fueling the growth of the precision livestock farming market.
This technology allows farmers to continually sustain and monitor livestock services such as feeding, health, and milking. With decreasing workforce availability and increasing herd sizes, precision livestock farming is being produced in the dairy sector to facilitate herd monitoring. Precision livestock farming is a combination of improving animal sensors tools and decision-making process at the farm level.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Precision Livestock Farming Market: Drivers & Trends
Increased demand for protein driven by socio-economic change such as increased urbanization, rising income, and aging populations. Precision livestock farming industries growth is driven by increasing demand for protein food across the globe. The rise in consumption of animal based protein worldwide coupled with the booming global population is leading to development of innovative precision livestock farming technologies. Precision livestock farming technology has the potential to making traditional livestock faming activities and transform the livestock sector. Dairy based ingredients dominate the protein market because of the highly developed milk industry. The increasing dairy protein is rising the market of precision livestock farming.
Innovative technologies such as cloud computing and the Internet of Things are expected to leverage the growth and include more robots and simulated data in farming. The application of big data in livestock monitoring is one of the main trends being observed in the precision livestock farming market. The use of bid data is getting stress across various industries, one of which is the precision livestock farming market. Bid data in precision livestock farming provides multiple opportunities in boosting feed efficiency and benchmarking. Big Data technologies are playing an essential role in this development. Big data technology machines are equipped with all kind of sensors that include data in their environment that is used for the machines' behavior.
Precision Livestock Farming Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players manufacturing precision livestock farming are Afimilk (Israel), Fancom B.V. (Netherlands), HokoFarm-Group (Netherlands), Waikato Milking System (New Zealand), MiRobot (Israel), Aleis Pty Ltd (Australia), and others.
Precision Livestock Farming Market: Regional overview
Based on the region, the increasing industrialization of precision livestock farming in countries such as Japan, Australia, India, and China is a significant factor in making the precision livestock farming market in APAC. Rising herd size, increasing labor cost due to a critical shortage of labor power are the major factors for the high adoption of precision livestock farming technology. Increasing demand for controlled services is also a significant reason for the growth of the precision livestock farming market.
The Precision Livestock Farming market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Precision Livestock Farming Market Segments
- Precision Livestock Farming Market Dynamics
- Precision Livestock Farming Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Precision Livestock Farming Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Precision Livestock Farming Market: Segmentation
The Precision Livestock Farming market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region.
The precision livestock farming market is segmented on the basis of type:
- Precision Feeding Systems
- FMS and Stable
- Precision Milking Robot
The precision livestock farming market is segmented on the basis of Applications:
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the market and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.