This Pvc Container market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pvc Container market.
Global PVC Container Market - Overview
In recent years efforts have been made for providing lighter packaging formats like PVC container over glass packaging as the packaging option for brand owners. Packaging manufacturers are eyeing to save even more by introducing light weight plastics like PVC container. The advantage of PVC container are numerous, such as lesser raw material and shipping cost. In addition, PVC containers also possesses high impact strength with excellent durability for bulk transportation. Furthermore, PVC containers have excellent chemical resistance, static electrical property and weathering ability features. Owing to such type of sturdy features, PVC container are used for storing chemicals such as lubricants like grease, oil, etc.; paints, adhesives, etc. PVC container also provides excellent transparency, hence can be used for packaging of beverages and food for providing better visual appeal. PVC container are normally manufactured by using extrusion blow molding, stretch blow molding and thermoformed technique. PVC container can withstand high temperature and sun light which makes it suitable for bulk transit and logistics purpose. All this factor have created growth opportunities for PVC container market over the forecast period.
Global PVC Container Market - Dynamics
The PVC container market is expected to grow significantly due to increasing trend for lightweight, sturdy and tough packaging format. PVC container also offers an option of printability which improves the aesthetic look of the packaging format. In addition, PVC container also provides stability for extreme conditions as compared to other packaging solution is expected to drive the market. Furthermore, PVC container are versatile and can be used for several personal care & home care applications like shampoo, household cleaners, etc. Moreover, low gas barrier permeability and problems related to recyclability of PVC container as compared to other packaging formats are expected to restrict the market during the forecast period.
PVC container is mainly used in several end use applications like food and beverages.
Global PVC Container Market - Regional Overview
U.S. is expected to dominate the North America PVC container market during the forecast period. In Asia Pacific region, India, China, and ASEAN countries are expected to witness considerable growth for PVC container market. Moreover, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) PVC container market is anticipated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Global PVC Container Market - Key Players
A few of the key players in the PVC container market are Alpha Packaging Holdings, Inc., Amcor Limited, Anchor Packaging Inc., BWAY Corporation, Dart Container Corporation, Plastipak Holdings, Inc., Plastic Container Corporation (PCC), Silgan Holdings Inc., Sonoco Products Company, RING Container Technologies, Inc., CKS Packaging, Inc., Polytainers, Inc., RPC Group Plc, Mold-Tek Packaging Limited (MTPL), Reynolds Group Holdings Limited., Ampak, Inc., Howard Packaging, Inc., Jokey Plastik Wipperfürth GmbH, Easy Plastic Containers Corp., etc. Some of the local and unorganized players are also expected to contribute to the PVC container market during the forecast period.
The report on PVC container market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report PVC container market provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. PVC container market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global PVC container market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Asia - Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pvc Container Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global PVC Container Market - Segmentation
The global PVC container market is segmented by product type, manufacturing technology, and end use. The pricing for PVC container has being done based on product type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in number of units.
On the basis of product type, the global PVC container market is segmented into -
- Others (Bins, Boxes, etc.)
On the basis of manufacturing technology, the global PVC container market is segmented into -
- Stretch Blow Molding
- Extrusion Blow Molding
On the basis of end use, the global PVC container market is segmented into -
- Dairy Products
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Frozen Food
- Meat, Poultry, & Seafood
- Ready to Eat
- Others (Spices & Condiments, etc.)
- Bottled Water
- Sports Drinks
- Ready to Drink
- Carbonated Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Home Care and Personal Care
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Others (Electrical & Electronics, etc.)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth PVC container market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected PVC container market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for PVC container market
- Competitive landscape for PVC container market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on PVC container market performance
- Must-have information for PVC container market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pvc Container Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pvc Container Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pvc Container Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pvc Container Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)