This Ready Mix Concrete market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ready Mix Concrete market.
Ready-mix Concrete: Introduction
Ready-mix concrete is a concrete prepared in the batch plants that are situated proximity to the construction sites and projects. Ready-mix concrete is a defined recipe mixture of portland cement, sand, water & aggregates. Each batch & lot of ready-mix concrete is tailor-made according to the requisites of the construction contractor. The preparation of ready-mix concrete and its logistics through a transit mixer empowers the execution of precise & accurate concrete availability in the construction project, making it durable, solid and dependable. Ready-mix concrete is especially advantageous when little amounts of concrete or irregular application of concrete mixtures are required. Ready-mix concrete is turning over a perfect solution for complex jobs where space is restricted or there is no place for a blending plant and inventories. Ready-mix concrete is being favored over conventional concrete mixture because of usability, more economy, greater convenience, and better quality. Moreover, ready-mix concrete enables low wastage, low cost of inventory, and proficient usage that will lead to bringing down of the overall capital expenditures cost, which thus will expand the ready-mix concrete demand space over the long-term scenario. Key advantages of ready-mix concrete include low labor & administering cost, and uniformity in quality. Ready-mix concrete is a kind of concrete that enhances durability and maintainability. Ready-mix concrete is a simpler alternative for traditional cement as purchasing the base materials separately and testing each time by taking care of and proportioning, isn't included.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Ready-mix Concrete: Market Dynamics
An expansion in big infrastructural projects is impelling the consumption of ready-mix concrete because of its exceptional USP’s such as its high quality and convenience use. The timeline constraints put upon new infrastructural projects in the urbanized economies is creating a demand potential for ready-mix concretes. Additionally, ready-mix concrete gives lessened cracking tendencies, shrinkage, and less volume change, prompting its expanded selection. With expanding urbanization, advancement of new urban cities, and re-establishment of old foundations in built-up urban communities, ready-mix concrete is the only choice amongst the end users. Likewise, growing in the number of smart cities across the globe is creating huge demand space for ready-mix concretes. Despite its expanding development and popularity, ready-mix concrete has its unmistakable risks related to occupational safety. The labors working in this sector encounter the dangers that arise during the fabrication of ready-mix concrete, as well as during its logistics to the building site. Limited timespan efficacy of the ready-mix concrete is a major stumbling factor in its growth. With robust growth and implementation of residential, commercial and civic infrastructure construction projects, the consumption of required construction materials is expected to take shape in a significant manner via calling for a healthy amount of ready mix concrete.
Ready-mix Concrete: Region Wise Trends
China accounted the lion share in ready-mix concrete market, expansion & refurbishment of old structures such as airports, railway terminals to name a few along with the development of implementation of novel infrastructural projects are the key forces implicit behind the consumption of ready-mix concrete. Other Asian countries such as India, South Korea, and Indonesia among others are focused on the development of smart cities. For instance, the Indian government launches a smart city project plan in 2015 which is having estimated funding of US$ 14 million. This kind of initiatives is creating substantial demand space for ready-mix concrete for the long term. The Construction industry is in the mature phase in North America & Western Europe, refurbishment of old structures & development of new commercial spaces are the key driving factors for a ready-mix concrete market in the region. The growing tourism industry in LA & MEA is creating huge growth opportunities for ready-mix concrete suppliers & distributors.
Examples of some of the market participants in the Global Ready-mix Concrete identified across the value chain include:
- Vicat SA
- Barney & Dickenson, Inc.
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Holcim Ltd.
- Heidelberg Cement
- Italcementi Group
- ACC Limited
- SIKA group
- Ultra Tech Cement Limited
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Ready-mix Concrete Segments
- Ready-mix Concrete Dynamics
- Ready-mix Concrete Size
- Ready-mix Concrete Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Ready-mix Concrete Market
- Competition & Companies involved in Ready-mix Concrete Market
- Technology related to Ready-mix Concrete
- Value Chain associated to Ready-mix Concrete
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- SEAP ( India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Ready-mix Concrete Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Ready-mix Concrete attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Ready-mix Concrete segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ready Mix Concrete Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of Production, the Ready-mix Concrete can be segmented as:
- Off -Site
On the basis of Product type, the Ready-mix Concrete can be segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Ready-mix Concrete dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Ready-mix Concrete segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value of ready-mix concrete
- Recent industry trends and developments in Ready-mix Concrete
- Competitive landscape of Ready-mix Concrete
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Ready-mix Concrete
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Ready-mix Concrete performance
- Must-have information for Ready-mix Concrete players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ready Mix Concrete Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ready Mix Concrete Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ready Mix Concrete Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ready Mix Concrete Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.