This Sage Essential Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sage Essential Oil market.
Sage Essential Oil Market: Introduction:
Sage, or Salvia Officinalis, as it is known in botanical nomenclature system. This essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of sage leaves and is constituted mainly of Aesculetinen, Alpha Humulene, Alpha Thujene, Alpha Thujone, Alpha Terpineol, Alpha Terpenines, Alpha Pinene, Alpha Maaliene, Aromadendrene, Beta Pinene, Beta Copaene, Beta Thujone, Borneol, Camphor, Cineole, Caryophyllene Oxide, Camphene, Delta Cadinenes, Linalool, Limonene, Myrcene, Ocimenes, Octenol, Paracymene, Para Cymenol, Salviol, Terpinenol, Thujanol and Terpinolene. The health benefits of Sage Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antibacterial, cholagogue and choleretic, cicatrisant, depurative, digestive, disinfectant, emenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, laxative and stimulating substance.
Sage Essential Oil Market: Segmentation:
Sage Essential Oil can be segmented into source, application, and distribution channel.
On the basis of source, Sage Essential Oil is segmented into organic and inorganic. Since in most of the cases, organic oil is used extensively, Sage oil have higher scope in organic segments.
In terms of application, Sage Essential Oil is mainly used in Cosmetic industry, Pharmaceutical industry. Sage Oil play a pivotal role in the cosmetic industry. The oil being an antioxidant agent, it is extensively used in anti-aging process and for several skin treatment. In Pharmaceutical industry, it serves as an antiseptic for wounds, surgical incisions, post natal injuries, ulcers and sores. In world of tricilogy, Sage essential oil are tonic and good for hair conditioning and darkening it.
In terms of distribution, they are available both direct and indirect channel. When it comes to direct channel, they are being used in the process of making many cosmetic products. When it comes to indirect channel, they are available in medical stores.
Sage Essential Oil Market: Regional Outlook:
Since Sage cultivation is majorly found in Northern parts of America and several other parts of Europe, they hold major share in this market. It is estimated that The Middle East and Africa (MEA) will be the fastest-growing region in beauty and personal care products over the next five years. The MEA’s $25.4 billion (Dh93.21 billion) market will grow by 6.4 per cent a year over the next five years, according to research by Euromonitor International. Owing to this, ingredient like Sage Essential Oil playing an important role in world of cosmetics would have a higher drive in these regions.
Sage Essential Oil Market: Drivers and Restraints:
Global cosmetics market is expected to garner $429.8 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period 2016-2022. A shift of preference towards natural and organic beauty products, particularly in U.S. and European countries, fosters the growth of the cosmetics market. Rising demand for natural, herbal and organic beauty products creates potential opportunities for manufacturers to innovate and develop new products in accordance to consumer preferences. This critical factor drives the growth in demand for Sage Essential Oil in the cosmetic industry.
Sage Essential Oil Market: Key Players:
The global players for the Sage Essential Oil Market are India Essential Oils, The Essential Oil Company, Taytonn PTE LTD, Augustus Oils Ltd, Bontoux S.A, Lansdowne Chemicals, Lluch Essence S.L., M&U International LLC, O'Laughlin Industries Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sage Essential Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Sage Essential Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Sage Essential Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Sage Essential Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Sage Essential Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)