This Electric Massagers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electric Massagers market.
Electric Massagers Market Outlook
Nowadays, health activities are gaining popularity, with the primary emphasis on self-help and alternative health practices owing to rise in the busy schedule and changing lifestyle worldwide. Massage therapy is one such approach which is proliferating rapidly. This form of treatment includes hands-on techniques to improve blood circulation, reduce stress, relieve anxiety, promote muscle relaxation, and various other health benefits. Electric massagers are one such product that applies vibration to the surface of the skin as a means of alleviating pains and strains as well as stimulating relaxation. Electric massagers help to minimize the aches and pains on neck, shoulder, joints, back, and other parts of the body. In the market, the majority of electric massagers tend to be either battery operated or wired to improve the overall performance of the product. Now, consumers are using electric massagers on a daily basis, or after work & sports activities as relaxation therapy.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Reasons for Covering Electric Massagers Market Title
The rise in a number of spas, growing popularity of leisure, beauty, and health activities, speedily accelerating miniaturization of electronic devices are the factors influencing the growth of the electric massagers market in the near future. Additionally, expanding advanced technology, frequently launch of novel products, and increasing consumer awareness of the benefits of electric massagers coupled with rapidly growing use for handheld electronic devices are some other factors fueling the growth of the electric massagers market during the forecast period. However, availability of non-electric massagers and adverse effects associated with electric massagers such as shock, possible stroke, and worsening effect may hamper the electric massagers’ market growth in the near future. Also, some consumers perceive electric massagers are as a luxury product to promote relaxation or to treat a specific injury are some of the factors which may hinder to the growth of electric massagers market.
Global Electric Massagers Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global electric massagers market are Panasonic Corporation, MedMassager, Joicom Corporation, Shenzhen Relcare Electronics, LURACO Technologies Corporation, Dr. Physio, Omron Corporation, Medisana GmbH, and others.
Growing demand for electronic products that combines aromatherapy and heat to promote relaxation coupled with a rise in the potential application of electric massagers for treating nervous irritability, other stress-related problems such as insomnia and headaches are some of the leading factors driving the growth of the global electric massagers market. Moreover, consumers in the developing countries are now becoming more exposed to the concept of leisure therapy as well as treating their symptoms of pains and strains as an alternative to the medicines is attributed to the growth of electric massagers market during the forecast period.
Opportunities for Global Electric Massagers Market Participants
Nowadays, people are more concerned about their health and adopting various products to prevent health issues before they arise. They are also focusing on preventing their health without visiting the doctor and are making use of multiple massagers and other natural remedies. People now are getting aware of the various health benefits associated with electric massagers physically as well as mentally and are giving themselves their massage treatments are some of the factors providing opportunities for prominent players dealing in electric massagers market over the forecast period. Moreover, companies in the electric massagers market are using the digital platform to cater the product to untapped market globally, rapidly growing e-commerce along with the rising in demand for customized products is the primary factor accelerating the growth of the electric massagers market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product type, end-user, and sales channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Electric Massagers Market segments and sub-segments
- Electric Massagers Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Electric Massagers Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electric Massagers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Electric Massagers: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global electric massagers market has been segmented as –
- Back & Body Massagers
- Leg & Foot Massagers
- Neck & Shoulder Massagers
- Head Massagers
On the basis of end-user, the global electric massagers market has been segmented as –
On the basis of sales channel, the global electric massagers market has been segmented as –
- Store-Based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Retailer
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in Electric Massagers market dynamics
- Electric Massagers Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Electric Massagers Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional Electric Massagers markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Electric Massagers market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Electric Massagers market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Electric Massagers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Electric Massagers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Electric Massagers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Electric Massagers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.