This Sand Abrasion Tester market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sand Abrasion Tester market.
Sand Abrasion Tester Market: Market Outlook
Sand abrasion testers are used for the assessment of the erosive resistance of glass. This process can be achieved either through sand trickling where sands are allowed to fall easily from a specified height onto the surface of the glass or by forcing the sand through compressed air in the direction of surface of the glass.
As, most of the surfaces are vulnerable to dust, causing fine scratches that may reduce to quality the materials. For that purpose, sand abrasion tester are also used to calculate the resistance to abrasion of lacquers, paint and various other organic coatings applied on plane rigid surface, such as a metal or glass pane. Abrasion testing are used to test the abrasive resistance of solid materials.
The main reason that manufacturers conduct abrasion tests is to guarantee that they are manufacturing good quality item or product that is defect less, consistent in quality & characteristics, and will endure during the course of its life cycle. With the help of testing, a manufacturers can monitor quality assurance of the manufacturing process, demonstrate their product adapts to industry standards, conduct product research and development, provide information to consumers, establish criteria for agreements, and develop new products
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Sand Abrasion Tester Market: Standards for Sand Abrasion Tester
There are various standard developed to determine the abrasion resistance of concrete subjected to number of several types of abrasion. The standard such as ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials – D823, D1005, D7091, E11), Silicon Carbide, FEPA Standard 42-2:2006 Grains of Fused Aluminum Oxide, Polishing and General Industrial Application and other Abrasive Materials
Sand Abrasion Tester Market: Dynamics
Increase in demand from end use sector such as industrial applications and mining sector would support the demand for sand abrasion tester market. Also, to test the abrasive resistance of materials and structures in mining industry will drive the demand for sand abrasion tester market over the forecast period.
Sand Abrasion Tester Market: Region wise
Region wise, the sand abrasion tester market is segmented into nine regions: Western Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle East, India, SEA, China and India. North America and Latin America are estimated to be growing at significant CAGR owing to increasing demand from industrial automation end use sector. Western Europe and Eastern Europe region are also growing at significant rate due to presence of sand abrasion tester manufacturers and their strategies to sustain their market share.
For instance, TQC Sheen B.V. (Netherland) launched Taber Oscillating Abrasion Tester - Model 6160 that is used to measure the resistance of a material to surface scratching and abrasion. Its primary application is for translucent materials and coatings in windows and lenses. However it can also be used to evaluate materials such as plastics, organic coatings, metals to name a few. Similarly, Taber Industries launched TABER Oscillating Abrasion Tester - Model 6160 which is used to measure the comparative abrasion resistance of a component or material to surface damage or abrasion.
Sand Abrasion Tester Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants/vendors identified in the Sand Abrasion Tester market across the globe are: Taber Industries, Humboldt Mfg. Co., Proinex Instrument. s.r.o, Gardner Company, Inc., Advance Equipment, TQC Sheen B.V., machtTechnik AG, The Tribology Company to name a few.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of Sand Abrasion Tester
- Market Dynamics of Sand Abrasion Tester
- Market Size of Sand Abrasion Tester
- Supply & Demand of Sand Abrasion Tester
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges of Sand Abrasion Tester
- Competition & Companies involved of Sand Abrasion Tester
- Technology of Sand Abrasion Tester
- Value Chain of Sand Abrasion Tester
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Sand Abrasion Tester
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil) Sand Abrasion Tester
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain) Sand Abrasion Tester
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia) Sand Abrasion Tester
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand) Sand Abrasion Tester
- Japan Sand Abrasion Tester
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa) Sand Abrasion Tester
The Sand Abrasion Tester report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Sand Abrasion Tester provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Sand Abrasion Tester also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sand Abrasion Tester Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Sand Abrasion Tester Market: Segmentation
On the basis of sand type, the Sand Abrasion Tester market can be segmented into:
- Dry Sand (Sand Abrasion Tester)
- Wet Sand (Sand Abrasion Tester)
On the basis of application, the Sand Abrasion Tester market can be segmented into:
- Metals Sand Abrasion Tester
- Composition Sand Abrasion Tester
- Ceramics Sand Abrasion Tester
- Thick (weld overlays and thermal spray) coatings Sand Abrasion Tester
On the basis of end use sector, the Sand Abrasion Tester market can be segmented into:
- Mining Sand Abrasion Tester
- Industrial Sand Abrasion Tester
- Construction Sand Abrasion Tester
- Others Sand Abrasion Tester
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Sand Abrasion Tester Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Sand Abrasion Tester Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Sand Abrasion Tester Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Sand Abrasion Tester Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.