SGLT2 Inhibitors Treatment Market Overview
SGLT2 Inhibitors Treatment market is looking forward to grow at a higher rate in the forecast period of 2021-2031. SGLT2 Inhibitors help in reabsorption of glucose from the kidney leading to low blood glucose level.
SGLT 2 inhibitors is said to grow the market in the near future as the consumption of the antidiabetics drugs is taking a spike. These have high consumption rate as the prevalence of type 2 diabetes across the globe is never-ending, thus leading to grow the market. The prevalence of people suffering from Diabetes is said to lead the market at another level.
What is driving Demand for SGLT2 Inhibitors Treatment Market?
The demand for this market has seen at a higher rate at a global level as there has been increase in the number of Diabetic cases with increase in the population. According to WHO data worldwide, the count in the cases is seen at a higher side i.e. from 2.8% in 2000 and by 2030 it is said to be 4.4%. According to the 29.1 million cases of people diagnosing with diabetes in the year 2010.
The changing lifestyle, obesity and sedentary lifestyle can be the causes for diabetes can demand the SGLT2 market. Population preferring simple and easy way of treatment can boost the market. Covid 19 has eventually driven the market growth as post covid complications has made it a necessity. In addition, new combination drugs seems to drive the market. US and Europe has the highest number of morbid obesity cases which leads to Diabetes, can be the driving factor for the market.
U.S. SGLT2 Inhibitors Treatment Market Outlook
- North America occupies about 65% of the market share. US accounts for the highest number of type 2 diabetic cases owing to demand in the market growth. North America also has well established health a care structure. Canagliflozin saw an immense growth in the US, which was approved by US FDA. According the study on an average of 1.75 million US native is diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes, furthermore the population suffering from morbid obesity is one of the major reason to cause Diabetes. This gives us an open window to drive our market.
Europe Demand Outlook for SGLT2 Inhibitors Treatment Market
Empagliflozin is said to be the leading the market in Europe region and can be used in adults with low adverse effect. European commission has granted permission to market the product globally. EMPOWER program has been run so as to understand the efficacy of the Empagliflozin, this was brought in by Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly.
Empagliflozon was the recent medicine to be approved by FDA in 2014. European Medicine Agency confirms that the SGLT 2 inihibitors can be used in treatment of Type 2 Diabetes. Europe has the highest rate of Diabetes cases which is fatal in nature and in the given forecast period it is said to reach an average of 10million cases.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of SGLT2 Inhibitors treatment market.
Some of the key players operating in the SGLT2 Inhibitors Treatment Market are
- Eli Lilly and Company (The U.S),
- C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG (Germany),
- Johnson & Johnson (The U.S),
- AstraZeneca plc (UK),
- The Merck Group (Germany),
- Pfizer Inc. (The U.S),
- Tecnimede Group (The U.S),
- Unichem Laboratories Ltd. (India), and
- Edifício Bluepharma (Portugal).
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
SGLT2 Inhibitors Treatment Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
By Product Type:
- Single Cap
- Double Cap
By End User:
- Diagnostic Centre’s
- Blood Collection,
- Blood Transfusion
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.