This Smart Bed market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Bed market.
IoT as a technology has penetrated every aspect of human life. As a result of which the young tech savvy generation is looking for products that help them integrate technology into their daily seemingly non-tech activities. Seemingly non-technical products such as doors and furniture are now undergoing a digital shift as manufacturers look for newer ways of revenue generation by adding innovative features.
Smart bed available for medical and domestic purposes come with a range of features that can enhance the user experience in ways not possible otherwise. Smart beds for hospitals have features such as heart rate monitor and sleep analysis which can help doctors keep a track of patient’s health in real time. While the smart beds for domestic usage leverage technologies such as smart sensors, wi-fi and microphones to enable features that including smart alarm, automatic under-bed illumination and anti-snore functionality.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The young generation of users belonging to urban cities are expecting higher level of comfort when they are their own home. Smart beds serve the exact purpose by helping users sleep better. Smart beds integrate themselves with the other devices of the user and make use of data from devices such as fitness trackers and smartphone to recognize user’s sleep patterns. Smart beds are thus driven by the user’s need for comfort. However, Smart Bed is a relatively new product in the industry and there are not many smart beds commercially available in the market. Smart beds can only by adopted in the mainstream market once users clearly see significant benefits from the end products. Currently, the products are under experimentation stage and are a part of uber luxury products market. Smart beds as a product being experimental and costly is hampering the growth of the overall smart bed market.
Smart Bed Market: Segmentation
Smart Bed Market: Regional Overview
North American users have a spending capacity and tend to adopt costlier and experimental devices faster than other geographies. The adoption of smart home is expected to grow in the geography in the coming years driving the growth of Smart Bed in the geography.
APAC and Europe are also expected to contribute significantly to the Smart Bed market owing to the rising trend of IoT adoption in these markets
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Bed Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation of Smart Bed Market, By Application
- Smart Bed for Hospitals
- Smart beds used in hospitals are majorly focused on improving patient management and helping a patient to recover better. Smart beds provide healthcare providers gain insights including hard to get real time patient biometric analysis to improve patient health
- Smart Bed for Domestic Usage
- Smart beds for domestic usage include features such as smart heating and device integration to help the user elevate the sleeping experience. Smart beds connect with the user’s devices and analyze their sleeping pattern to maximize the comfort and elevate user experience.
Smart Bed Market: Competitive Landscape
- Smart Bed Market: Key Contracts/ Agreements/ Acquisitions
- Responsive Surface Technology, LLC, a sleep technology innovator, has partnered with athletes including Ellie Salthouse, Matt Hanson and Keon Broxton to help them in training and recovery. This partnership will help them get valuable data on basis of which they can amend their products accordingly for better results
- Smart Bed Market: Key Players
- Some of the major players in Smart Bed market include Responsive Surface Technology, LLC, Eight, Balluga Limited, Select Comfort Corporation, BAM Labs Inc, Stryker Corporation, Hi-Interiors, Besco Medical, iNyx and Besco Medical.
Smart Bed Market Segments
- Smart Bed Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Smart Bed Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Smart Bed Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Smart Bed Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Smart Bed Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.