This Embedded Smart Cameras market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Embedded Smart Cameras market.
Recent advancements in computing, communication, and sensor technology are propelling the developments of many new applications such as pervasive computing, sensor networks, and embedded systems. Embedded smart cameras is one such example of this innovation. These are the devices which are equipped with high-performance onboard computing and communication infrastructure, combining video sensing, processing, and communications in a single embedded device.
Embedded smart cameras provides access to large number of views through the cooperation among individual cameras and potentially support more complex and challenging applications than a single camera, such as smart rooms, surveillance, tracking, and motion analysis.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In recent years, video processing applications have witnessed an insatiable demand for real-time performance. Smart cameras utilize very large-scale integration (VLSI) to offer such real-time analysis in a low-cost and low-power system with sufficient memory. These camera systems process a wide range of algorithms to extract meaning from streaming video, moving well beyond pixel processing and compression.
Embedded smart cameras have a dedicated processor in each unit, making them suitable for applications where several cameras need to be operated independently and asynchronously, or in cases where a distributed vision is required.
Embedded Smart Cameras Market: Market Dynamics
Major factors which are fuelling the demand for embedded smart cameras are – increasing demand for real-time performance in video processing applications, increase in deployment of video-based surveillance systems for public safety and transportation systems and development in robotics technology.
Additionally, the market has witnessed an increasing adoption of embedded smart cameras for applications such as barcode inspection, object recognition, process monitoring and quality control. This growing preference of organizations towards embedded smart cameras is expected to further propel the market growth.
However, these embedded smart cameras have their limitations as by bundling all of the capabilities of a machine vision system into one camera system, the developer is limited in the choice of image sensor, camera speed, processing power and software capabilities offered by any particular vendor.
Embedded Smart Cameras Market: Segmentation
Global Embedded Smart Cameras market can be segmented on the basis component, applications, and regions.
On the basis of component, the market can be classified as hardware, software and services.
Hardware components include image sensors, digitization circuitry, memory devices, processing units, video output etc.
On the basis of applications, the market can be classified as human & animal detection, surveillance, motion analysis, facial detection and other machine vision applications.
Embedded Smart Cameras Market: Competition Landscape
Major players active in the embedded smart cameras market are Banner Engineering Corp., Microscan Systems, Inc., Tattile s.r.l., Samsung, National Instruments, Toshiba Teli Corporation, Teledyne DALSA Inc. and Stemmer Imaging Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Embedded Smart Cameras Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of regions, the market is classified as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- Middle East & Africa
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Embedded Smart Cameras Market Segments
- Embedded Smart Cameras Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Embedded Smart Cameras Market Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Ecosystem Analysis
- Embedded Smart Cameras Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Embedded Smart Cameras Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for embedded smart cameras market includes development of these technologies in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Embedded Smart Cameras Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Embedded Smart Cameras Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Embedded Smart Cameras Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Embedded Smart Cameras Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.