This Embedded Intelligence market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Embedded Intelligence market.
Embedded Intelligence Market: Introduction
Embedded intelligence is the technology extension of embedded software and artificial intelligence. It is categorized as the ability of a process, product or service to reflect its usage load and operational performance. Further, embedded intelligence assists in analyzing product working environment to enhance and control the overall product performance. This capability of machine unleashing new opportunities to increase quality or to ensure better customer satisfaction by providing accurate work with greater efficiency than humans.
Machines earn the ability of self-reflection by collecting information via inbuilt hardware devices such as sensors and as per extraction of information, the machine generates respond on extracted input. The embedded intelligence is an artificial thinking ability, which enables the machine to think and work similar to humans in a certain situation.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Embedded Intelligence Market: Drivers and Restraints
Growing inclination towards the intelligent machine with self-reflection capabilities is the key driver for the embedded intelligence market during the forecast period. Further, the demand for the fast, efficient and accurate system with artificial thinking abilities to reduce human intervention is the other crucial factor propelling the growth of the industry.
On the other hand, advancement in embedded intelligence may eliminate many jobs from industries, but anticipated to create more skilled and expertized job opportunities in future, so the lack of domain expertise and job reduction are coupled together to hinder the growth of the market in forthcoming years.
Global Embedded Intelligence Market: Regional Trend
Due to the massive advancement of technology in developing economies such as North America and Europe are expected to drive the embedded intelligence market over the forecast period. Further continuous innovation and development in artificial intelligence market is the another growth driver of the industry in the respective region.
Growing inclination towards the development of IT industries and infrastructures in emerging economies such as India and China are projected to propel the embedded intelligence market in recent years. Also, the availability of cheap and skilled human resources is another key driver piloting the growth of the industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Global Embedded Intelligence Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the Embedded Intelligence Market includes Ciena Corporation, Mindtree, and DFKI GmbH.
Few leading vendors of artificial intelligence and embedded software are anticipated to expand their capabilities on embedded intelligence. Advantech, Enea, Express Logic, Green Hills Software, Intel Corporation, Mentor Graphics, Microsoft Corporation Inc., NXP Semiconductors and Texas Instruments are the major companies catering artificial intelligence and embedded software.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Aircraft Refurbishing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Embedded Intelligence Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Embedded Intelligence Market: Market Segmentation
Global Embedded Intelligence Market can be divided into five segments, the based on Solution, End-user Industry Application, Services, Application, and Region.
Segmentation on the basis of Solution Type in Embedded Intelligence Solutions market:
Segmentation on the basis of End-user Industry Application for Embedded Intelligence Market:
- OEMs- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Semiconductor Manufactures
- Enterprise Hardware Manufacturers
Segmentation on the basis of Services for Embedded Intelligence Market:
- Platform engineering
- System integration
- Protocol engineering
- Application development, porting and sustenance
Segmentation on the basis of the application for Embedded Intelligence Market:
- Home Infotainment
- In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Navigation, Building Automation
- Video Surveillance
- Switches and Routers
- Data Center Solutions
- Automobile sector
Segmentation on the basis of Region for Embedded Intelligence Market:
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Western Europe
- North America
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Embedded Intelligence Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Embedded Intelligence Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Embedded Intelligence Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Embedded Intelligence Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.