This Start Stop System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Start Stop System market.
Start Stop System Market: Introduction
Most often the vehicle drivers tend to keep their vehicle’s engine running, even when the vehicle is in no motion. These instances mostly occur on traffic signal, heavy traffic jam or even in winters when the engine is kept running on neutral position. This in turn results in burning of excess fuel which is a global concern towards increasing pollution level. In order to reduce the unnecessary idling instances and improve fuel consumption rate, automotive market participants developed the start stop system technology. Various automakers are incorporating the start stop technology in their vehicles which shuts off the engine at idle condition and start when needed. Owing to being today’s one of the key necessary element, the demand for Start Stop System is anticipated to witness healthy growth across the globe. This in turn is estimated to contribute to the growing market for Start Stop System during the forecast period.
Start Stop System Market: Dynamics
Strengthening efforts by several governments to reduce fuel consumption, is fueling the demand for start stop system in passenger as well as commercial vehicles during the forecast period. Measurements recorded as per New European Driving Cycle (NEDC), apart from fuel savings, incorporation of Start Stop System in a vehicle may reduce fuel emission up to 8% in normal conditions and up to 15% in urban traffic. This in turn is also expected to be one of the key factor attributing to the growth of start stop system all across the globe. Start stop system operates with simple principle; the engine shuts off automatically when the vehicle is at motionless condition and gets started again just by pressing the clutch pedal. Easy and simple operation is also one of the prominent factor driving the demand for start stop system from consumer’s perspective.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Adoption rate of Start Stop System is still pretty less in two wheelers when compared to automobiles. Installation of automatic start stop system in two wheelers may project significant opportunities to the market participants dealing in global start stop system market.
Automatic Start Stop System adds significantly to the overall cost of the vehicle. Vehicles fitted with Start Stop System cost relatively higher than conventional vehicles. Subsequently, significant number of consumers while purchasing a vehicle opt for conventional vehicle. This in turn pose substantial challenge for the market participants to encourage consumers to purchase start stop system.
Start Stop System Market: Regional Outlook
Though the market for start stop system depends on the automotive production and the vehicle fleet, the global market is expected to be prevalent among the developed countries such as U.S. and Germany. This is owing to relatively higher awareness about the latest technology and strict regulations imposed by the government regarding fuel emissions. Steadily growing automotive and motorcycle production in countries including India, China, Indonesia, Japan, Brazil and Russia are expected to project significant opportunities in the global start stop system market. Rising production of commercial vehicles in U.A.E. and growing automotive industry in Algeria and Morocco is also anticipated to drive the demand for start stop system during the forecast period.
Start Stop System Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Start Stop System market include:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- SKF Evolution
- Perkins Engines Company
- Voyomotive, LLC
- Valeo SA
- Denso Corporation
- Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Start Stop System Market Segments
- Start Stop System Market Dynamics
- Start Stop System Market Size
- Start Stop System Supply & Demand
- Start Stop System Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Start Stop System Competition & Companies involved
- Start Stop System Technology
- Start Stop System Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea,)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Start Stop System Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global Start Stop System Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global Start Stop System Market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Start Stop System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Start Stop System Market: Segment
The global Start Stop System market has been segmented, by Vehicle Type, by Fuel Type and by Sales Channel
On the basis of Modularity, FTIR gas analysers market is segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Compact Cars
- Mid-Sized Cars
- Luxury Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Buses and Coaches
- Trucks and Trailers
- Passenger Cars
- Two Wheelers
On the basis of Fuel Type, the global Start Stop System market has been segmented as:
- Others (CNG etc.)
On the basis of Sales Channel, the global Start Stop System market has been segmented as:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Start Stop System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Start Stop System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Start Stop System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Start Stop System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.