This Automotive Starting System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Starting System market.
Automation is the need of the hour as the automotive industry growth is subsequently high, the need for advanced technologies and provision of smart features are playing as a vital role in the growth of automotive industry. Automotive starting system are considered as the heart of the vehicle. Automotive starting system is a combination of mechanical and electrical components that works together to start the vehicle engine. In an automotive starting system, the electrical energy from the battery power converts into mechanical energy resulted into cranking the engine. The starting system consists of housing, field coils, an armature, a commutator and brushes, end frames and a solenoid operated shift mechanism. Automotive starter enables the safe and hassle free start or ignition of the vehicle engine. Over the last decade various companies are indulged in the continuous research and developments to make the automotive starter systems more superior and user friendly over the manual starting system in order to enhance the functionality and durability of automotive starting systems and tap the demand for technologically advanced automotive starting systems market, which is fostering the growth for global automotive starting system market. The aftermarket for the automotive starting system is also contributing to the growth of global automotive starting systems market. Overall, the global automotive starting systems market is anticipated to register a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
Automotive Starting System Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Starting System Market: Segmentation:
Automotive Starting System Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global automotive market is segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East and Africa. Among the aforementioned regions, the APEJ market dominates the global automotive starting system market. The countries as such China, India, and South Korea being the major hub for automobile market in the region is fostering the growth for automotive starting system market in the region. The Latin America and Western Europe market for automotive starting system is followed by the APEJ market in terms of market share. The developing regions and under developed regions like Middle East and Africa are also expected to show modest growth rates over the forecast period with growth of automotive aftermarket in the regions. Overall the automotive starting system is expected to register healthy growth over the forecast period.
Automotive starting system market: Key players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Starting System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of types, the automotive starting system market can be segmented as follows-
- Non motor
On the basis of starting system, the automotive starting system market can be segmented as follows-
- Direct current starting system
- Two point starter
- Three point starter
- Four point starter
- Alternate current starting system
- Direct online starter
- Star delta starter
- Auto transformer starter
- Semi-automatic star delta starter
- Automatic delta starter
On the basis of vehicle types, the Automotive Starting System market can be segmented as follows-
- PC (Passenger Cars)
- LCV (Light Commercial Vehicles)
- HCV (Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
On the basis of distribution channel, the Automotive Starting System market can be segmented as follows-
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Some of the key players identified in the global automotive starting system market includes:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Besoto starting system Pvt. Ltd.
- Auto lek Pvt. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Wai Global
- Lucas Electrical Limited
- Koher Automotive Services
- Ruian Runrun Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Mitsuba Corp.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.