This Thermal Transfer Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Thermal Transfer Tapes market.
Global Thermal Transfer Tapes Market - An Overview
Thermal transfer tapes are used for providing high bond strength with heat dissipation functionality. It is an ideal choice for bonding applications, where adhesion, thermal conductivity, die-cutting and temperature characteristics are required. Thermal transfer tapes also increases strength, UV resistance, bonding of dissimilar surface with reduced hardware and reduces labor cost. Thermal transfer tapes are available in variety of product constructions with width, length and thickness. It is designed to provide specific heat transfer path between heat generating components and other such devices. Thermal transfer tapes provides excellent adhesive performance that provides good electrical insulation properties and thermal conductivity. It is commonly used in application such as automotive and mounting, due to its good bonding performance. It is also used for the household application such as fixing of LED base board, and also for the fixing CPU, heat sink or radiation fin, semiconductor packaging, and electronic parts. Thermal transfer tapes are available in printed and unprinted form, which contain barcode, or alphanumerical for circuit boards. Thermal transfer tapes are available with double sided or single sided adhesive. It is ideally used in manufacturing industry and by OEMs industry.
Global Thermal Transfer Tapes Market - Dynamics
The global thermal transfer tapes market is primarily influenced by the electronic and automotive industry. Since the increase in demand for electrical vehicle and electronic gadget is fueling the demand for thermal transfer tapes during the forecast period. The process heat-generation and electrical insulation result in consumption of large volume of thermal transfer tapes and is expected to introduce in other application for the process of good thermal conductivity. The demand for thermal transfer tapes is expected to grow, due to increase in demand for electrical vehicles and automotive industry are intensively focusing on electrical vehicles. The manufacturers of thermal transfer tapes are focusing on increasing the shelf life of the product when stored at room temperature. The increase in demand from the OEMs across the globe for the manufacturing industry is also expected to drive the demand for thermal transfer tapes during the forecast period. All these factors are expected to drive the demand for thermal transfer tapes market.
Global Thermal Transfer Tapes Market - Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific region is expected to be the most lucrative region for the thermal transfer tapes, due to increasing demand for electronic vehicles in a highly populated emerging economy such as China and India. North America is expected to witness positive growth towards thermal transfer tapes, owing to an increase in demand for electronic gadget and advance electronic in the forecast period. MEA is expected to witness a growth for thermal transfer tapes during the forecast period. It is due to on-going infrastructural development in the MEA region.
Global Thermal Transfer Tapes Market - Key players
Some of the leading players operating in the global thermal transfer tapes market are as follows –
- 3M Company
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Apogee Industries, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Speciality Tapes Industry
- Universal Tapes, Inc.
- LINTEC Corporation
- WS Packaging Group, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Thermal Transfer Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Thermal Transfer Tapes Market - Segmentation
The global thermal transfer tapes market is segmented as material type, product type, adhesive type, thickness type, and end use.
By Material Type, the global thermal transfer tapes market is segmented into –
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Other Plastic Material
By Product Type, the global thermal transfer tapes market is segmented into –
- Double Sided
- Single Sided
By Adhesive Type, the global thermal transfer tapes market is segmented into –
- Solvent Based
- Acrylic Based
By Thickness Type, the global thermal transfer tapes market is segmented into –
- Up to 1 mm
- 1 – 2 mm
- Above 2 mm
By End Use, the global thermal transfer tapes market is segmented into –
- Electrical & Electronics
- Building & Construction
- Shipping & Logistics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Other Industrial
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global thermal transfer tapes market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global thermal transfer tapes market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the global thermal transfer tapes market
- Strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global thermal transfer tapes market
- Must-have information for global thermal transfer tapes market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Thermal Transfer Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Thermal Transfer Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Thermal Transfer Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Thermal Transfer Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)