This Vapor Degreasing Solvents market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vapor Degreasing Solvents market.
Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market: Introduction
The vapor phase degreasing process involves the cleaning of metal parts by condensing solvent vapors on work pieces. The technique generally uses the hot vapors of the vapor degreasing solvent to remove soils, oils, greases, and waxes in particular. The metal parts are heated by condensing the solvent vapors to the boiling point of the degreasing solvent, and then they are dried instantly as withdrawn from the vapor zone. Most common chlorinated solvents need stabilizers to perform successfully in vapor degreasing.
Sometimes, it is difficult to clean crevices and holes using aqueous solutions. Chlorinated solvent vapors are used in such cases as they are capable of reaching inaccessible spaces in convoluted parts to clean them. Therefore, the use of vapor degreasing solvents is increasing in the electronic industry.
Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market: Dynamics
The relatively reasonable pricing of nPB as compared to other solvent types has been driving nPB usage to some extent. Besides, the non-flammability of nPB and its applicability in the vapor phase degreasing process also drive the demand.
Nowadays, end users are shifting from chlorinated solvents to fluorinated solvents, which are more environment friendly. For example, HFE and HFO have near zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential). This is one of the prominent trends observed in the vapor degreasing solvents market.
Perchloroethylene (PCE) is widely used in the dry cleaning industry as it is effective in cleaning & degreasing applications and is relatively cheaper. PCE is hazardous to human health and is not at all environment-friendly. Attributing to these reasons, many cleaning solvent manufactures prefer using glycol ether over PCE as a solvent in cleaning and degreasing purposes. These solvents are environment-friendly as compared to perchloroethylene.
Chlorinated solvents, such TCE, PCE and METH, are known to be carcinogenic and hence, are heavily regulated by North American and European regulatory bodies. Their usage is restricted to closed equipment applications only. This will adversely impact their market potential in the near future. Also, volatility in the prices of vapor degreasing solvents is expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market: Regional Outlook
Fluorinated solvents can be used as a direct drop-in replacement for existing vapor degreasing equipment, thereby eliminating the equipment replacement or retraining cost. Fluorinated solvents are nonflammable, quick to evaporate and SNAP approved. They also have zero or nearly zero ozone depletion potential, low global warming potential and release no hazardous air pollutants. Attributing to these favorable characteristics, the demand for vapor degreasing solvents is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period in North America and Europe.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness a surge in the demand for fluorinated as well as chlorinated solvents for vapor degreasing application during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the low cost of chlorinated and fluorinated solvents, coupled with the growing use of these solvents over the aqueous cleaning process.
Latin America and Middle East and Africa (MEA) are expected to witness sluggish demand for vapor degreasing solvents as compared to other regions.
Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the key participants in the global vapor degreasing solvents market are:
- Solvay SA
- Ashai Glass Co Ltd.
- Central Glass Co Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market: Segmentation
By solvent type, the vapor degreasing solvents market can be segmented as:
- Fluorinated Solvent Blends
- Others (Hydrocarbon Solvents etc.)
By application, the vapor degreasing solvents market can be segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Vapor Degreasing Solvents Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.