This Vegan Protein Bars market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vegan Protein Bars market.
Vegan protein bars are nutrition bars containing a high proportion of protein that comes from the plant over carbohydrates/fats. The human body needs protein to build muscles besides other nutrients like vitamins, carbohydrates or fats. Vegan protein bars contain only plant sourced protein such as peas, brown rice, and soybeans that feed the muscles with high-quality vegetable or plant source protein.
With an increasing number of health clubs, gyms and growing awareness about vegan protein bars, the market is expected to witness a rise in demand during the forecast period. Apart from this, it is also expected that the high cost of vegan protein bars may hamper the market growth. Moreover, marketing campaigns for protein bars as a meal replacement substitute by the fitness clubs impact the sales of these products.
Therefore with increasing users of the vegan protein bars in the food and beverage industry, the market is expected to increase its reach in terms of both value and volume over the forecast period.
Demand for Vegan Protein Bars with increasing demand for sports nutrition products
The increasing demand for health and wellness products proves to have a positive impact on the demand for vegan protein bars market. Shift towards fitness goals and increasing demand for vegan food products, an increasing number of the working population, as well as urbanization, are some of the primary drivers of global Vegan Protein Bars Market.
The increasing demand for sports nutrition products, there is an increase in the popularity of vegan protein bars as they contain only protein from plant sources such as peas, brown rice, and soybeans. They make perfect breakfast and are easy to carry in the handbag or to the gym by adults and youths.
The ease in storage, as well as transport, also proves to have a positive impact on the growth of the global Vegan Protein Bars Market. Thus with multiple benefits and increasing application by the end-users of the product, the global Vegan Protein Bars Market is expected to exhibit a positive growth both in terms of volume and value over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global Vegan Protein Bars Market include,
- Simply Protein
- Clif Bar and Compan
- NuGo Nutrition
- BHU Foods
- PROBAR LLC
- General Mills
- Health Warrior
- Garden of Life
- Raw Rev
The global Vegan Protein Bars Market is growing and thus many companies are taking interest to invest in Vegan Protein Bars.
Opportunities for Market Players
The global Vegan Protein Bars market is growing and competitive and thus there are multiple opportunities for established as well as emerging market players. Due to growing consciousness about health and fitness along-with the trend shift in eating pattern of the population towards healthy food, many manufacturers are investing to add vegan products to their product portfolio and thus gain products by taping the emerging market for vegan protein bars.
The manufacturers now focusing on adopting strategies such as product innovations, mergers & acquisitions, R&D to provide better-customized products as per changing market trends. With the rapid penetration of e-commerce, many of the key manufacturers of vegan protein bars are offering their products on various online retail platforms to increase their consumer reach in the vegan protein bars market.
The global Vegan Protein Bars Market can be regionally segmented as Latin America, North America, Middle East & Africa, Oceania, Europe, South Asia, and East Asia. The North America region led the global vegan protein bar market with a growing market share of in 2018 owing to the increase in demand for high protein snacks.
The Europe region held a considerable share market owing to increased health awareness and extensive research and development programs. Increasing health responsiveness is pushing market players to focus on R&D to introduce healthy alternatives to meals or bars with high protein nourishment in the European market.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vegan Protein Bars Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Vegan Protein Bars: Market Segmentation
On the basis of Product, the global Vegan Protein Bars Market has been segmented as-
On the basis of End Users, the global Vegan Protein Bars Market has been segmented as-
- Adult Male
- Adult Female
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vegan Protein Bars Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vegan Protein Bars Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vegan Protein Bars Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vegan Protein Bars Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)